Thread: emotions
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
RainDrop Munchkin

I am currently:
emotions

i really dont understand why people mess around with my emotions its soooo not nice at all.. they think they can toy with me and that i wont say anything back to them or to them about it all.. i wish sometimes that i didnt have to feel this way that all the pain and hurt would go away but that would take away some of the people in my life, people are always saying that i need to get rid of the people in my life that hurt me and upset me but what happens when the person that hurts you the most is the only person that can make you feel any better. i have no idea what to do. my care worker keeps talking about emotions and how i need to face them and deal with them instead of running and hiding from them but i dont want to i dont think im strong enough to face them and i really dont want to get hurt by them neither..... i just dont understand anymore everyone has emotions and feelings and what not but why am i the one that has to make everyone else feel happy and forget about my problems because they want me to well im sorry but i really cant do it, they werent there when i needed them the most sooo why should i start to do things that make them happy????

shay x x x

RainDrop Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :