View Single Post
Old 22-06-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:
The Suicide Information Package.

Welcome to The Suicide Information Package. This thread is here to give you a bit of a guide about suicidal thoughts and feelings, for either yourself or someone you know, to hopefully help you to understand things a little bit better. Also, to realise that you are not alone in what you are feeling.

After some basic questions and attitudes are cleared up, there are also some practical things here you can do regarding suicidal thoughts/feelings.

It seems quite long - so pick what you want and have a good look through.

Questions people often have regarding suicide include:But people don't often stop to think:A personal story.
Suicidal?
Contacts.Don't forget speaking to other people is really important when you are suicidal, and can be easier if it is anonymous too. Always speak up about suicide - even if someone has told you "in secret" tell someone so everyone can get the support and help that they deserve.

If you have suggestions, feedback or have noticed an error within this thread please contact Aimee in Wonderland.

Thank you and I wish you all the best,
Aimee. x

Last edited by Snow White. : 07-04-2010 at 12:29 PM.
128 Hugs Given By :
*..life in pain..*, *hidden_pain*, -LetMeSign-, .Poisonous.Cyanide., 8yearsofthis, AbandonedPixie, addictedtocutting, afraidtogetbackup, air35, alanis48, alanis48, alexi xXx, all-hope.lost-forever, Alpine-Exploration, angeldevil123, anywhere.but.here, Ardea, AtomicsAsylum, Auburn Shadow, Auragrace, Avalanche, beautifulmonster, Bellatrix, Black Rose, BlackButterfly, Buttons., cant erase it, Captainshiny, Caru y Nos, claire83, control freak, Crazy Pink Socks, Cut To Size, donkey of doom, Dramaholic74, Dreams.Pass.By, DUNFERMLINEBOY, ed.force.one, edizzle., elima, EmIlYxxxRoXxxx123, Evan L., FilipinoPanda, FlowerFaerie087, for narnia., Glassvictoria, GlitterandSparkles., GlitterTrashDoll, Gold, Gracious, HappilySuicidal, Hells, hope51, HopeIsLost, I Miss You, I-Feel-Infinite, IceBerg, IFC_1990, InsomniaWords, Irisflower, iwannabreakfree, Jaydan, JessicaLouise, KateGoymer, KrissyInterupted, lawzylaus, Libz, Life is peachy, lil_attie, littlesheep, lonely_hope, LooseLips, Louise, lovelybones, Love_Lies_Bleeding, lozza, MaskedGirl, melusina, Miiikeee, Minski, mizzchez, Moah, nightmarebeforehalloween, noangelic, no_angel, OceanBlues, onceuponatime., one_step_closer, Only Distraction, Patch., ph1sh, pixiedust, Rachael456, random.swirls, razorxkissedxwrists, RhapsodyInBlue, Riku3323, ririi, rockaroni, ruthpt, Ryuzaki, SadAndConfused, Sam7413, Secret Pain, shine, shirayuki, snowflake, Snuffles, Sprinkles123, SuicidalDreams, summer stars, Sweenette, The Black Parade, Threxy, Tig, tinkerbell16, tinkles, Valentine, whispering girl, x-sam-mcaulay-x, xJadeDaniellex, xX Anna Xx, xXcanthelpmyselfXx, xXx_innocence_xXx, YellowLemon, zappachild, Zedebee, ~Beautiful.Lies~