View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #33
PoppyLove

I am currently:

Hey, all. Figured I'd update since I'm really not in any better of a position than I was before.

I moved out of my apartment. We signed a lease for a new house. Right after we signed that lease, the carpet people came into clean and they found fleas. Awesome, right? Our landlord had the pest control people come in, then the carpet people came back, but my friend and I were at the house yesterday and we found some on us plus possible evidence of mice (which is probably what the fleas are feeding on right now).

So, we need to figure out how to contact the landlord because it's becoming very clear that getting rid of these things could be a VERY lengthy process, and we don't want to be living there while there are fleas, nor do we want to have our furniture there, and certainly not our pets. So we may have to figure out how to break our lease.

As if THAT'S not stressful enough, that means we have to begin to house-hunt again. Yay.

Oh, and even better: I was offered the job with the dog walking company. Great, right? I think it will be BUT it's just something else to manage on top of everything else. I have a lot of shifts coming up and they're evening shifts since that's all I could really take. I'm thinking once I get into a groove everything will be just fine, but I'm back in the gutter as far as stress goes, I'm afraid, and I'm just kind of worriedly waiting for a crash.

PoppyLove is offline   Reply With Quote