Thread: Very stressed
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
chinahorse

I am currently:
Very stressed

I'm under a lot of stress right now and could do with some support. I'll try and explain the situation in no particular order cos I'm equally stressed about everything.

I'very got a new job. It's a better job but more stressful even though I will have more employer support.

The new job means I have to learn to drive very quickly. I'm struggling physically to do it as I have fibromyalgia and it makes my knees hurt to the point of crying. But I have to do it and the more tired I am the worse I am at it. And I feel like I'll never be able to do it.

The new job is 2.5 hours up the country. So I have to move house. I have a cat. I managed to find somewhere that will take him but I'm very stressed as it's not progressing very quickly and it's not for certain I will get it. Plus there's the financial strain of moving house.

Then there's the fact the new job means less money. Now I can get by but I'd need to be a lot more careful than I am now. And the first few months will be very very lean.

Then there's the stress of having to revise for my driving theory test and do my online work course. Whilst doing 42 hours a week at work whilst having mh and physical health problems and trying to run a house.

Then there's the lack of sup port from yhe cmht. I've had nothing for a few months but infrequent calls from the crisis team. I'm meant to be meeting my new cpn and a therapist on the 25th. But I'm stressed that I finally get therapy and now I'm moving. And that the person writing any referal to any new cmht doesn't know me at all. Then I'm going to have no support for a while when I actually move. And it feels like the cmht have abandoned me when I need them most.

There's so much to think about and I'm so overwhelmed. But I can't ring crisis cos I'm not in crisis I just need regular support with the same person.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
8 Hugs Given By :