View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 07:23 PM   #12
Blindspot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoverity View Post
I also miss MSN. Having multiple MSN convos open while talking to people around the world was just amazing even though my typing then was really awful lol
Ah MSN. We had some good old chats on MSN. I miss it. Facebook etc isn't the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock holmes View Post
Mainly I miss the sense of community and friendship. I could log on and there would be 20 others online at the same time that I knew well and we could chat for hours, spam threads (Esther's Queendom for example) and support each other. Then a few times over the summer we'd meet up in London or Essex and lark about. There was such a sense of belonging. We may all have been struggling but we helped each other too. Not like on Instagram now where most people with MH issues and ED like to post. It's a very toxic community, I see the sorts of things that happens, the awful anonymous messages left on tellonym etc. Such a shame.
This. Instagram and the like seem so public and open. I know any one can read these posts too but it feels different.
I miss the little group of Esther's Queendom regulars. It was such a good distraction help at any time of day.

Blindspot.. is offline   Reply With Quote