View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #13
sillystring

I am currently:

I googled the skin camo stuff, it looks like it works really well... but I'm in the US :(

I think I need to tell this girl when she comes to pick me up, and see what she suggests. Maybe she'll know of some type of makeup that I can get, like something that normally covers up tattoos, I know we have to have SOMETHING here in the US that'll work... I just don't know what or where to get it :( I just need to cover them up WITHOUT it being noticeable that I'm covering them up (because them seeing that I'm trying to hide the scars would be much much worse than them just seeing the scars). I just want in the Navy soo bad. I got the scores to do the program I want. And I know no one will understand... but it's just, I know a lot of officers in the Navy who all really honestly believe in me, not just like an act they're pulling to pretend they believe in me to get me to join, but REALLY believe in me and that's something I've been wanting all my life. And it's just a place where I feel I can fit in, and have people be supportive, and really just feel good about myself.

If you get rid of the pain before you have answered its questions, you get rid of the self along with it.
--Carl Jung

sillystring is offline   Reply With Quote