View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Fitzwilliam

I am currently:

Thanks. I was just about to update.
It was the worst doctors appointment ever! I nearly didn't get my meds cos he didn't believe me I ran out and stuff...In there for an hour and a half!
And then I asked to be referred, so he said I need to make another appointment to see my regular doctor. I explained she's off sick and I wanted to start my recovery with therapy and he still said no. I broke down and walked out, my receptionist then asked what's up. So I told them about the referral saying I need a doctor to refer me, they asked about the organisation's name and the location. Took them like 5 seconds to find the referral form! Something the doctor says takes time. -_-
They said they will print it off and get one of their doctors to fill it in on my behalf and send it off. I'm hoping so.
I'm also going to try ringing them up myself and explaining the circumstances of my doctor being off sick and see if I can get a self referral...

I don't know why it impacted me so much, but I tried explaining but he wouldn't listen...I'm also going to mention it tomorrow to my therapist I think. See what they say. (:

'Coincidence...it's what the Universe does for...fun.'
The Doctor

Fitzwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote