View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
DepartedHeart
Recovery is a Journey, not a Destination.

I am currently:

The panic attacks happen right in front of him. I'm crying, sobbing, hyperventilating, pacing, barely able to know how to keep responding in a neutral way. Hes so mad that he's shut me out. He cant reach out because hes so in himself. He doesn't comfort me, he just keeps it going until he fizzles out. The biggest thing that bugs me is that he doesn't apologize. I have a wonderful support system in place-Therapist, Psychiatrist, Mother, Sister, and his mother to an extent. His mother admitted to me she thinks he should be on meds...but he fights so hard, and similarly to me breaks down so she doesn't push it. I'm trying so hard to just love him through this. Its never physical, its hard when someone you love is screaming at you and verbally attacking you. I grew up with an anxiety ridden mother who is much better mentally now that her kids are grown but like me she has her episodes. She and him dont get along. My sister and him are friends, but she also would be more likely to tell me to leave him for the sake of our baby.

DepartedHeart is offline   Reply With Quote