View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 02:40 PM   #8
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

I’m not sure if it helps but I’ve worked quite closely with the crisis team and then alongside the perinatal teams. So, in honesty To think so 3/4 years I’m still to see the perinatal where I work take the child away. Even when the mother is really unwell they try to look at MOther and baby units or the father looks after the child whilst if you had to go IP. The perinatal team have more knowledge around medication you can take before and after the child is born - if any. And if you need support they do respond quicker and try to give you support. Whilst they are there for you they need to make sure the baby is also fine. Which means they generally look at what can be put in place to support you and your partner to look after the baby. They generally do really want the baby to stay with the mother. Hey

I think I’m in the same boat. It’s hard not knowing how to plan and plan. I don’t know about you but the lil kitten Holly get me a boost in energy levels

Good luck.

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote