View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time at the moment. I understand how feeling this way can make you feel so alone and hurt, but you definitely are NOT alone. Everyone on this site, and I'm sure there is at least one person in real life, who cares about you and can relate to what you are going through.

You never mentioned this in your post, but has something been going on it your life to cause you to feel so bad? Are you getting any sort of professional help and also support from your friends/family?

Unfortunately, life isn't always going to be perfect (that goes for everyone on this planet). Something will always happen that will bring you down and even cause you to feel depressed, but it is your own choice to allow it to control your life or to accept it and try to find at least one positive thing during that time and to move forward the best you can.

Perhaps you could pick up a new hobby, hang out with friends, make some new friends, go for a walk, watch a funny movie/TV show, read, write, draw. There are so many things, that are positive, to get your hands and mind busy so that you can take your mind off the negative things for at least a little while.

Anyways, I really hope I have been of some help. Feel free to send me a PM if you ever need someone to talk to.

Take care and stay safe :)

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote