View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 08:07 PM   #92
Auror.
Camden

Well so nobody actually asked me if I was okay with it. They asked for L's number, L said it was okay to give them their number, so I did. That does not make it optional and that did not involve asking if I was okay with it. I am not at all mad and I already told L this. I trust L and I do not mind them telling the case manager human things. I just dislike being talked about.

I was thirty minutes late for my horse job this morning. There was a dog running loose down the street and I stopped and they came to me and jumped in my car and then we drove around until we found the dog's human because their tags did not list any information other than "for more info about me google this number." The human said the dog's name was Piper and I am really glad that Piper was able to go home but why did nobody else stop? Why did nobody else see Piper running alone down the sidewalk and stop? I really hope I do not get in trouble for having been late or have the human I work for get mad.

Unsure about this week. I honestly do not see how I am not going to be dead. Urges and thoughts are not going away. There are multiple other things occurring that I have no idea how to handle. I understand that humans are nice and that they care and that there are rules but that does not make things go away or be okay.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.