View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #14
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Putting the letters in your R/V or sending them if you think it would be useful sounds like a good idea.

It sounds like you harm yourself to avoid emotions/difficult experiences. I guess when you're feeling those difficult things some soothing would be better rather than harming yourself. If you self harmed at work because you were hungry and didn't have the time to get something to eat, maybe you could have actually used that period when you were self harming to get something to eat. I know maybe it wasn't possible because you would have had to go out or something but I'm meaning that using the times when you would have self harmed to do something that lessens the emotion/feeling in a natural way would be much better. If you could plan things so you have techniques in mind for emergencies that would be good, even like with the hungry thing just making sure you bring some snacks with you before you go out that could help. You do deserve kindness from yourself and from others and I'm sorry you're not sure of that.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote