View Single Post
Old 29-11-2007, 03:45 AM   #1
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime

I am currently:
Our Achievements. Take 2.

Okay soooo, I know that there was already a thread like this a month or so back, but you see I am tired and lazy so I shall just make a new one. Thank you to the original mastermind who thought this is. I am very unoriginal.
So basically you say things that you have done well today. Much like the confessions thread but good confessions.
Just a couple blatant rules:
1) all achievements MUST be recovery related. For example you can't post things that you have done that people would see as pro-ana/mia etc. Only healthy things may be posted.This is suppose to be a place for people to post the things that even though they may not be proud of are ultimately a good/healthy thing.
2) If you can post some words of encouragement for the person who posted above you.
Example, if someone says "I ate more than usual today" you would say something along the lines of "Great job for eating today, thats a wonderful achievement. keep it up, I know you can do it"

Righty oh, I think that you get the general idea. lets try not to let this one die. it can be really useful to have some positivity around here sometimes.
Love you all x

I'll start:
Achievment: I promised myself I wouldn't purge today after purging scary amounts lately, and I didn't purge. After the first feelings of guilt i am actually quite proud of my strength.

Hey man, now you're really living.

InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
8 Hugs Given By :