View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 04:20 PM   #10
yoyogirl

I am currently:

My experiences were mixed, during my first crisis shortly after the incident I saw someone every day for 3 weeks, they talked about hospitalization on a number of occasions, which could have really helped me.

The second occasion wasn't great as I was referred to them via my Psychiatrist but they didn't get in touch with until after week after the crisis to come round, by that time I was in a better place.

The third time, my mum called them during my psychosis episode, and their advice was "keep her distracted,tell her to read a good book, listen to music" which I was in the middle of my first and only full-blown psychotic break and that experience has put off me off crisis teams for life. I still have had numerous episodes with depression etc and issues with c+p and pregabalin and other tablets and self-harm issues, but I have never bothered calling anyone. So its most likely people are gonna find out the hard way if this continues.

Last edited by yoyogirl : 13-08-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote