Thread: The guilt.
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 01:44 AM   #2
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. You really, really don't deserve to. But yeah, I get it and I know that me saying that probably doesn't make any difference! I spent a really, really long time feeling like things that happened were absolutely my fault and I was a completely terrible person. I don't feel like that anymore. These feelings can/do change.

It doesn't matter what situation you put yourself in, there is nothing you could do that would make it okay for what happened to happen. And your feelings about it are always valid. It's okay to feel hurt and sad and whatever else you feel. There's no time limit. And honestly, it hasn't been very long. You don't need to pressure yourself to be 'over it'. I think sometimes that putting pressure on ourselves to 'get over' things ends up being so much more harmful than allowing ourselves to have feelings and heal in our own time.

What happened with counselling, is that going ahead? Sorry, I'm sure I did know!

Here if there's anything I can do or if you just want to talk or whatever <3

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote