View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 02:13 PM   #2
nonperson

I am currently:

Hello and welcome to the site. =)

I'm sorry you're going through this. I've had some work issues too where I've been accused of things that weren't true so I completely understand how much if affects confidence and how hard it is to be in such an uncomfortable work atmosphere every day.

Luckily my management changed for the better but I'm still having to deal with the person that made everything so miserable and the advice I've been given by other people is to "keep zen" which sounds silly but really just means stay calm, don't react and try to let it wash over you. Which I totally know is not as easy as it sounds and I fail at it massively a lot of the time! But it is the only way, I think... You've bought the issues up with someone which is a really good thing to do because then you're not dealing with this alone. I hope you can go to them if you need to have a rant or vent if things are getting too much? Have you got any other trusted colleagues you could talk to about it? You might find that other people are frustrated with her too.

Also it's worth reminding yourself that things won't be like this forever. You're looking for new jobs so hopefully something will come up soon and it will be so much better. Having that knowledge can be quite reassuring but make sure to remind yourself that that is the plan.

I don't know if any of that is helpful or not but I wanted to mostly let you know that I really do understand.

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote