View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #20
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.

I am currently:

Hiya, did you get to the group the next day?

I know how hard it can be when you feel so conflicted about a relationship. Trust me when I say you deserve so much more, you might not feel like it now, but you deserve to be treated right.

Your issues with sex don't make you a 'bad' girlfriend, or abnormal, you've suffered in ways most people don't have to. I don't think you will ever be able to move on from your trauma while you are in your current relationship. I know there will have been good times, but from the little you've said there is far too much bad.

It strikes me how you make excuses for his behaviour in that you say he has 'sociopathic tendencies' and doesn't process emotions the same, yet don't allow yourself any excuses for your issues and hold a lot of blame to yourself.

If you haven't already please do engage with the women's centre, a relationship should be one of love and support to one another, which is clearly not what you're getting.

You're so much stronger than you think, you don't need someone like that breaking you down all the time.

Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.

Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote