View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
earthbound_misfit
a soul in tension that's learning to fly

I am currently:

missanonymous - the jobseekers thing is what I'm trying... but after 3 months you can't narrow down the choices, you have to apply for everything you are qualified for.
My employment history is so bad I can only get crappy, dodgy, flirt-with-boss-to-get-job type things... and they're always ****.
I do actually want to work which is why its so upsetting to be constantly sacked. I feel so inadequate.
Im actually in Malaysia now, just worried about when I come back... but being able to travel solo in Asia (and my incentive for having jobs even just a few weeks to save up for it...) and claiming I'm too sick to work just don't go...
And there is no help from disability person regarding my probs either, there seems to be no way around getting upset at work...
I want to kill myself, this is a calm rational decision as I clearly cant keep living, im no good at it, and my last hope is gone... of nursing.
my criminal record is malicious communication, affray, caution fot threats to kill, and the worse part is all the crap they wrote in the extra box about being sectioned and stuff (ive never been in hospital just sectioned where a psych has to check u out, the police did this to try to get me the help I needed but I was always sent home). and the record is forever on an enhanced disclosure

"I have a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy!" - Sgt Floyd Pepper

earthbound_misfit is offline   Reply With Quote