View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
Ingenue
Jane

I am currently:
Trying to help a friend.

Long story short, i used to self harm (& this website used to be my safe haven) & this went on for a number of years. I've been free for about 2 years now but recently got told my a close friend from work that she self harmed.

She asked me to not tell anyone as i also work/am friends with her sister. However tonight she was so so drunk in a club that she couldn't walk. She was lay on the floor of the toilets telling me to **** off and calling me a bitch/worse words.

She was so bad & wouldn't let us help her so my friend called her mum to drive her home (she genuinely couldn't stand up and wouldn't let us help her). Now we managed to convince her to leave (unbeknown) to walk her to her mums car. She thought she was walking home and told me that she'd been cutting loads since her break up with her ex & said that even if i stayed at hers she'd do it when i fell asleep.

Even though i didn't actually call her mum i took full responsibility for it as i didnt want her to be angry with more people. she thought i'd told her mum & sister everything. I didn't. I told them to keep an eye on her (but they thought just because of the drink). She's text me numerous messages since about how i've betrayed her, how i'm a horrible person and how she cant trust anyone and was right never too.
I now feel absolutley vile.

I haven't text back as i'm not sure it would help. I didn't betray her/at least i didn't mean too. I just couldn't have left her alone like that. No real friend could have. ever.

I'm sorry this is drunk but i need some advice/reassurance i've done the right thing :(
Jane
xxxxxxxxxx

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"

Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :