View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #3608
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Kat - thank you. I am on the way home from seeing my autism support worker now. She was very helpful. Music is good; I am listening to The Prodigy on my headphones right now.

Mrs Sam - I will ask for the wife carer to visit. But I don't know how successful that will be.

---------

I am calming down now but I had a bad experience on the way to Islington. A charity worker harassed me on the street; she kept getting in my face and she followed me down the street despite me ignoring her (she wanted me to sign up to her charity). She started shouting "why won't you talk to me?" then I freaked out. I started shrieking "get away from me, leave me alone!" in the middle of a busy street. Then I realised that everyone was staring at me so I ran off feeling extremely agitated. To an A road. I nearly got ran over.

I told my support worker and she was very helpful. She's going to help me make a card that explains briefly that I have autism so I can show it to anyone that tries to touch me or get too close to me.

When I get home I am going to lie in bed listening to The Prodigy and read a good textbook. Maybe sleep.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote