View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #5456
Sunshine
This girl just cant take it anymore

I am currently:

my little one has been abit grizzly for a few weeks because he is teething (we can feel a teeth in his gums) but he is really good and still sleeps through the night and he loves his teething ring. Also it sounds abit rough but if you hold him and he takes his own weight in his legs (like he does a lot) then you kind of drop him (but still holding him) he laughs his head off (i didnt descirbe that well sorry) also he loves being an airoplane above our head and then we lower him really fast i love the way that he has like a propper personality aswell when we put him in a baby swing yesterday he just looked really worried and pissed off and was staring at the floor like "whhhattt is going on" it was adorable.

he is seeing the peadatrician on friday about his refulx, im happy because we have been waiting for over a month for this appointment but then i nervouse encase they say either "you are making a fuss of nothing" (which would mean they would think we are just annoying parents) or they say "he needs to have an operation" because he is still not gaining weight and is now quite low down in the 2nd centile and the medication to stop the acid in his stomach has made him eat more but he is still being very sick so not gaining.

he is such a happy little fella though that people are shocked when they see how much he is sick and i tell them he hasnt gained more then 4 grams in 4 weeks! so at least he is happy

My Angels
Madeline 09/02/1990
Edward 10/02/1990

I want to live, not merely survive

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote