View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: UK
I am currently:
Should I see my GP aswell as a college counsellor?

I have started seeing a counsellor at college and I have had 2 sessions so far and have 4 more until the holidays when I'm off for the summer. She will probably refer me to CAMHS (for a one off session i believe) by the end of April regarding my issues with bulimia, how my mental health is greatly influenced by my feelings about being trans and other stuff going on.
I am wondering if I should also talk to my GP about mental health stuff and see what they can do or if I should just stick with the college counsellor for now? I told my GP last week about being trans and she knows I see a counsellor at college but that's all that was discussed (as i saw her for other reasons).
Any thoughts??

ShootingForTheStars is offline   Reply With Quote