View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
Fred!
Jesus loves me, however much I don't <3

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juella View Post
Hello, buddy!

Well done for not self-harming for 3 months! It's a great achievement. Slipping up in stessful situations is understandable and I hope you know it doesn't cancel that you've done really well for 3 months. But right now it's important to get the burn checked out by a doctor. I really do think that in order to cover it up you should start with going to your GP and getting proper dressings. That's the best solution if healing is your priority. If you're worried about people noticing - even if they do, burn on a hand isn't a very suspicious thing, and unless people are aware that you're a self-harmer, they will probably think it's just an accidental household trauma. So I don't think your interviewer will get suspicios. Your family might guess what happened if they know you're a self-harmer, but I think if they already do, then it's best just to be honest.

Hope everything goes well for you, and good luck with your job interview!
Thanks xx Sorry for the lack of response. I didn't get the job but nobody ever really comments on my burns. Except my mum.

Death is one moment, and life is so many of them.

Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead.

~ Tennessee Williams

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

I'm actually a girl. My nickname was given by a friend and stuck ;)

Fred! is offline   Reply With Quote