Thread: BpD
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:54 PM   #6
yoyogirl

I am currently:

The thing is that there's information on what the Bpd is what contending with but there's no way i can give them an nhs dcument of what bpd is about as it is very generalised and there's no "this how it feels like" this load of symptoms and can be a like "i feel like that way at times" "this is happening because of x y z" it's too generic. I need my doctor to explain where its come from and how it feels if it was them and explain to them that its developed over a long period and ain't a concious choice... i don't wake up and think like, feel and act like by choice or if it's lifestyle. so I don't feel blamed.

The therapy i am offered is very short in duruation in terms of meeting with someone and discussing and its very centered on the current stuff which i want to be sorted out later and it takes ages for referrals for nhs and because dsypraxia i need longer than six weeks and it's a lot deeper than the therapy that they keep offering. 6 weeks does not give me enough to get to know the trust the person.

I can talk deeply about how i am feeling say over the phone to someone I ain't going to meet and open up to Samaritians and react and express but when it comes showing my feelings to complete stranger for six weeks, for them to see it in 30 minutes is not possible if the help was deeper, , over a few days a week it would work better, like an observation.
This is me in everyday life.

Last edited by yoyogirl : 07-02-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote