View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #1037
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

EPICALLY-LONG POST ALERT. I realise I'm going back about a fortnight here, but I still want to congratulate ALL the people on their awesomeness.

Alex- Well done for your useful procrastination! Also, congrats on your theory test! Aaaaaaand, well done for calling the taxi company up for your assessment. I hope it went well :)
Jasmine- I'm very pleased you managed to be honest with your CPN. Good show!

Conor- Well done for showing ALL the arms! That's a brave step; I hope you found it very liberating!
LeClaire- Also well done for showing ALL the arms! I'm glad you already enjoyed the benefits of not being boiling hot!

Oliver- Congratulations on your orchestra rehearsal, and I hope the new people were nice :)
Clare- Well done for speaking to your parents; that's a great start :)

Kia- Your brother is so lucky to have you <3 And I'm so very proud of you for taking your new medication in the prescribed dose and not taking too many.
Emma- Hooray for overcoming phone phobia! We'll have you telephoning the authorities in no time :P

Claire-Rose- Well done for resisting ALL the self-harm urges. You're a star :)
Ailsa- That's really great that you managed to digest three meals. Your body will be really grateful!

Ilana- Well done for surviving the showcase!
Ssssssshhhh- Hooray for sleeves up!

Beckie- So wonderful to hear that you're trying hard to work with the staff; well done!
AlexWhoIsNotOtherAlex- Well done for talking to your husband about your OD urges, and for resisting the temptation to restrict.

We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote