View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 08:06 PM   #6
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Yeah thanks Camden and Jodie :)

Camden I think that's a really helpful idea. I struggle with my feelings partly because I tend to think that feeling them is shameful and I struggle to articulate them because people have told me I'm being ridiculous or lying about them in the past. I don't know where I was going with that part of it now sorry! I've started being more honest about how I feel and what I think and it's helped in the sense that I don't feel so different from the people around me any more in a positive way, like I'm still part of the human race that are struggling rather than being so 'weird' that I'm something different. Sorry that's just waffle! But I get what you mean in terms of I don't suddenly have to become my biggest fan in order to continue with life and there is a lot of middle ground there that I can aim for to start with, thank you.
They are going to get back to me and it should take several weeks to hear back they said.

Jodie I'm having a think about your question so I'll get back to you :) Currently it feels like I can always remember feeling that way but I'm going to give it a bit more thought.

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote