Thread: rule change..?
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
mat
it never ends.

I see what you're saying.. but dudes thing said wisconsin.. pretty sure that isn't a sub city of britain. I'm not saying go see a drug dealer.. doctor man perscribes the card to get what you need. I'm pretty sure you can be 16 & get it to.

I do get I come off different than how I try to come off. I guess its my wording.. I get it a lot. Trying to work on it haha :x.

But in honesty I don't smoke weed. And with the craze of pain pills etc these days abusing scrpits.. marijuana is a good substitute to pills. I think people should be more accepting to that, and talk to your congress about getting it legalised. It doesn't control you like pills , I've met people addicted to pain pills.. they found a 'strain' of pot that works with their back pain and they have stopped pain pills. Idk... I'm pretty open so I guess I don't feel the same way towards things as other people.

What do u mean pro? Its just a subject that was brought up in a thread , it didn't get a whole section its not a marijuana site I get that. I don't tell many people to do much, or recomend much to anyone. I'm usually in the drug forum helping others(which I'm sure some people might look down on but **** 'em)I just.. its in america a viable option of treatment and not illegal persay. I cannot control if a brit stumbles upon an american suggesting to another american that.. and if anything.. its medicine. Gettng butt hurt over someone suggesting it, should cause the same amount of butt hurtedness when someone mentions getting anti depressant pills for depression. Like for real it doesn't make sense.