View Single Post
Old 14-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #9
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

I got an appointment for later on today, but unfortunately it is with the worst doctor in the practice. It's better but still very painful, and not sure it is infected. The area is still a little puffy and inflamed. I also have a dull kind of sensation in my right hand.

I do think it needs antibiotics, but like I said, it is the worst doctor in the practice. I once had a bad cold for 4 months, and I went to see him, and he gave the same stuff as I had at home! So I kept the prescription and used it for the next time I got a cold.

So it will be a waste of time because he does nowt! The chances are that he will do nothing but look at it and tell me to keep an eye on it and put germolene on it (which I have been doing). The scratches are healing nicely (and the puncture wound area), but I am still worried about it getting infected so that is why I am still going.

If it gets worse and the GP does nothing, then I think I will skip the GP altogether and go to A&E.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013