View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 12:23 AM   #18
Auror.
Camden

Our case manager human and two friends (who live far away) said we needed to see our therapist human again. We did see her today. It did not change anything. She is still leaving. This is supposedly different than being kicked out but it actually feels worse. I have been kicked out loads of times but this is not the same and it feels worse.

I asked if she would take my dog but she also said no. She said she is not mad. She says if I am not dead she wants us to come see her on Monday. She said she understands if I am dead and cannot come. Also she says she actually likes it when we come see her and that she does not mean she just likes my dog, that she likes me too. I asked her if the rules about lying changed now that she is leaving or if she was trying to make a joke and she said that she was being honest. Nobody has ever said that about me before.

I told her I could not guarantee that I would not be dead Monday. She was not mad. But she said if we did come to see her we could just talk about my dog or the ponies. I told her about a youtube channel for a rider I follow that does eventing and trains mustangs and she asked for the link.

I bought things for being dead. But there is nobody to tell who would not just get mad.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.