View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Thank you all. Really supportful and helpful advice, so thank you I appreciate you all taking the time to write to me.

I'm wondering if I should see my psychologist?? Things are getting out of whack, my spending is really starting to hurt me. But that could just be because I think I have bipolar II and I want someone to notice. Not the spending, there was no logic behind that, the appointment I mean. Not that any one would consider that any way - I'm the patient, what do I know? But I'm considering bringing it up. Is it worth it? Would mean I could try mood stabilisers again and maybe my behaviour would even out as a result.

Listing them may help, Dash. I know I've done a lot of good. Even just one thing - getting into Honours - is the biggest achievement in my life, and something others admire of me for doing. So I know I need to keep plugging along at it - no point throwing it away.

Starling - hi:) What needs to change? I need to stop binging and comparing myself and spending money and being fat. Like, lose a bit of weight. And get some work done.

I appreciate what I have achieved. How it's pretty impressive. I'm impressed with myself regards to the course I'm in. Maybe I just need something else to keep being impressed - like marks - and then I'll stop putting myself down as such. We don't have any marks back so I don't know how I am doing.

Thank you for listening xxxxx

Last edited by Snow White. : 28-04-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote