View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Flaye

I am currently:

I tend to get very stressed if more than one (major) thing is going on in my life, and it bothers me a lot when people around me seem to be handelig the same things with ease.

What helps me is talking to people who matter to me about the worries - I've become close to my parents and turn to them when there's an exam closing in I dont feel ready for, or a trip, or problems with friends, relationships.

I write a list of all the things that make me stressed out, so when I'm trying to prepare or handeling one issue I dont get overwelmed by all the other stuff I HAVE TO REMEMBER AND FACE SOON.

The one that helps the most though, is admitting you're not a goddamn rock. You're allowed to not smile all the time, you're allowed to cry, break down and tell people you're just not up to face all of this. If they can't do the things for you, a hand to hold while you do them is just as good. So even if you fail, you don't fall!

I stay because of my family. We had our fights, and hurtfull comments but in the end its flesh and blood. My family love me to bits no matter how many times I fail or do things I feel like they should be ashmed of me for.
I stay because the last times it felt like the world should go on without me - it got better. It's not a myth. It does, in time.
I stay because I want to make my own future, and even if today I can barely get out of bed or breath without something hurting inside: one day I'll feel better, and I can do anything!

Don't know if I got close to how you're feeling - I don't know whats going on with you or what issues you're facing. SO if I missed entirly - have a hug and a thumbs up at least. :)

Flaye is offline   Reply With Quote