View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
Minotaur
Cogito, ergo sum

I am currently:

This was how I started out my journey too: by feeling dysphoric about being treated like a girl, when I knew I was a guy deep down inside. I went back and forth for a while, contemplating my feelings. I tried to force myself to become feminine (and I was a complete fake the whole time I was acting like a girl), I tried being just a butch lesbian, tried all sorts of different female identities, but none of them quite felt 'right'.

I'm now 19 years old and have been on testosteone for 6 weeks. I'm saving up for surgery too.

Feel free to PM me if you want anyone who truly understands to talk to. Also, I would recommend one of two things:
1. getting in touch with the trans community on YouTube - there are plently of videos on there by people like us, who talk about all these kinds of issues
2. taking a look at this website: http://www.queeryouth.org.uk/communi...php?act=SF&f=8

The more info you have about a subject, the better equipped you are to deal with it.

Take care, buddy.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead

Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote