View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #1771
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I was prescribed it to help with the other world stuff which I think it has dampened down. I think the side effects settled after a while on the first dose I was on so I should probably wait and see for a bit.

I need to try and get back to the gym group on Thursdays. I'm seeing my support worker tomorrow and I might be meeting up with my brother at some point.

A better life for me is mostly about my brother being well. I know he is struggling and that hurts me so much. My obsession isn't good for either of us and I know that, and I would possibly like to work on having a healthier relationship with a bit more emotional distance but that's not going to make everything ok for him so it's not really fair. A lot of my worries are about the future and being forced into things that are terrifying and I can't manage, like work. Everyone keeps telling me that I don't need to worry about it right now because no one thinks I'm well enough to work and my benefits aren't being reviewed at the moment. I'm just so worried that the DWP/whoever won't be patient with me.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote