View Single Post
Old 26-08-2007, 08:49 PM   #72
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

Hey! I am Christian but my faith has been becoming weaker recently, earlier i started reading my bible again and there were some sections that really helped me so i thought i would put them here in the hopes that they will help others too.

2 Corinthians 4:8,9
8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

Psalm 9:9,10
9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble. 10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

2 Corinthians 12:9,10
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Luke 17:3,4

3So watch yourselves.
"If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. 4If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, 'I repent,' forgive him."

Last edited by Absi : 26-08-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Bad spacing

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote