RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Huayruro 22-06-2012 11:07 PM

Trying to find the right words to write a letter to my dad about what's been going on. We'll see where it brings me, but I'm doing pretty well overall

Doikers 23-06-2012 01:22 PM

*Glomps Kelly Hard*I'm sorry things are so tough for you , you've done really well avoiding S.I.

*Hugs Georgia* Good Luck

Hi Huayruro *waves* I'm Mark :)

Gem-Louise 23-06-2012 05:38 PM

urgh i hate not feeling safe around myself or others

risenfromperdition 23-06-2012 05:42 PM

^sucks hmm?
*hug*

Doikers 23-06-2012 05:58 PM

*Hugs Gemma*

*Hugs Heather*

Huayruro 23-06-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 3270533)
Hi Huayruro *waves* I'm Mark :)

Hello! Nice to meet you :>

So, I passed my license test today and I got a 780 on my chem SAT II exam. So, outwardly things are pretty good. It's not like I'm all cracked up on the inside or anything, but it just makes things a little tricky to tell people about. It is nice to be able to just talk on the site, though. I appreciate everyone here greatly :>

I'll likely (hopefully) be able to piece things together soon. We'll see how it goes, eh?

midnightphoenix 23-06-2012 06:54 PM

(((hugs everyone)))

Doikers 23-06-2012 07:08 PM

*Hugs Dylan*

ljmeep 23-06-2012 09:27 PM

Thanks, Mark. Today's been really hard compared to most because I started packing up all of his stuff and some of mine in preparation to move. I didn't expect to feel as sad as I did... I guess I've been holding on to the anger so much over the past few weeks I haven't really let myself feel the hurt in all this.

I hope everyone is doing well today... *hugs*

Gem-Louise 23-06-2012 10:40 PM

slipped up :( selfharmed cant even go a day without doing it grrrr im so mad at myself right now

ljmeep 24-06-2012 01:47 AM

don't be too hard on yourself... we all slip up at some point or another and I know from experience how hard it can be to go even a day without SI when your really in a bad place...

Doikers 24-06-2012 11:28 AM

*Hugs Gemma* I'm sorry you injured but keep fighting , you can get though this.

*Hugs Kelly*

Laura2.0 24-06-2012 06:34 PM

*Hugs Kelly* sorry I forgot your name... I've never been good at remembering names. To be honest... I always look at Marks posts so I get the names right. lol

*Hugs Georgia*

*Hugs Huayruro* I'm Laura

*Hugs Gemma*
*Hugs Heather*
*Hugs Mark*

Doikers 24-06-2012 08:36 PM

*Provides Names for Laura*

Laura2.0 24-06-2012 10:43 PM

*glomps mark* thanks

I'm off to bed now. Good night.

m0nk 26-06-2012 12:36 AM

i can't even listen to music withouth seeing things. stuff from outside this world. and the visions just keep coming. strangest hings. and the feelings in the visions tell me that there are good things out there. but that just makes me want to go more. like i need to restrain myself. but i cant cause then they'l see me. idk who cause i dont know theyre names. i just see them as arch saints. like air to us is like space to them. just a step away.if the moonwalker ppl ppls' took off their helmets or suits and survived we would be a 3rd generation civilisation. but they didnt. so we're stuck in dreams. forever and ever and ever and ever til someone makes a silent suggestion to you about whether or not you should do what it says. strangest thing. but you think it's yourself - what is the mirror for. break it + count the pieces = math = done.

YodaBearInterrupted 26-06-2012 04:31 AM

Under so much emotional duress and distress right now and people keep adding to it... I can't do anything about it to stop it from increasing... I can't hold on much longer without doing something to mke it all go away... make it go away somewhere... make it all go away...

Doikers 26-06-2012 10:49 AM

*Hugs Monk* Are you okay?

*Hugs Matt* I'm sorry you're under do much pain mate , things will get better , they have too , for us all.

ljmeep 26-06-2012 01:22 PM

hey all... just checking in again.

Had a really rough night, but thankfully my sis-in-law had me and the kids stay with her so I wasn't alone. My soon to be x-husband came by yesterday to pick up some of his stuff and his bad attitude really got to me. What's worse was dealing with how crushed the kids were after he left. My 2 year old daughter cried for 20 minutes! Didn't help that at the time I felt like bursting into tears myself.

Anyway... Hope everyone is doing well ... I'll try to check in again soon.

happiness...its all a lie 26-06-2012 02:49 PM

can i come hide in here please?