RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-07-2010 11:26 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 11:48 AM

Hey guys.

You lot alright?

Have fun today Mark.

xx

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 12:45 PM

Good morning, everyone. :)

Today's the "big day" ... guhhh ... I wish, Lia, that we could have the fleas clean the house for us - that would be so awesome!! :P You actually made me smile with that comment... :) How are you this morning? I'm so sorry that your bestie blew you off when you said you felt worthless... we won't here, though, you've seen how we "take care of our own" and I hope that someday you'll feel comfortable enough to open up. *hugs*

Mark, I hope your dad's birthday goes well. When will you be back at your flat? so you don't have to wear the happy mask all the time? *cuddles*

*cuddles Heather, Kahlia, and Laura* Heather, I eat a lot at holidays too. It sucks. :( Kahlia, love, it's okay to fall apart sometimes, as Lia said... it can be really hard not to. But please take care of yourself the best you can, even if it doesn't feel worth it right now. Laura, what's wrong with your mum? Hopefully she'll get better soon... and how are you?

Hels, Hannah, Oliver, Nicole, JK, Kat, Julie, Kathryn, and everyone I know I'm missing (I'm sorry!!), how are you all doing? *cuddles for all who want them*

I'm really tired. Just played WoW for a bit - wrote about the recent happenings in my r/v I think... heh. I'm really happy about having such high level toons now... :) Well, not "such" - only two more 60s (well, 61s now) and then a level 52. All from just one refer-a-friend toon being leveled to 60. :D We're working on another pair right now, my mage (level 34 now) and a RAF pally (level 36 I think?). Woohoo. :)

Anyway. I really need to work on my end-of-internship report. REALLY REALLY NEED TO. But haven't. GO ME. >_<

*hides in the warren*

MammaMia 04-07-2010 12:48 PM

I'm not too great, but hey.

*cuddles April*

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 01:00 PM

*cuddles Hels* What's up, sweetie?

MammaMia 04-07-2010 01:04 PM

*cuddles April* Just angry at couple people, struggling and worried.Oh well.

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 01:22 PM

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry that you're angry/upset at some people, and that you're struggling. It's never easy especially when those two go hand-in-hand. :( Is there anything I can do to help??

Fighting to get breakfast down this morning... really didn't want to eat it and the only reason I can is because I'm distracting myself online........ :'(

MammaMia 04-07-2010 01:35 PM

Stop people joking about the r word? =(

nicole94 04-07-2010 01:38 PM

*sits* urgh. this is too hard, i cant do it! :(

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 01:44 PM

*Hugs Helen* sorry people made you feel that way. If you're worried about something, it can actually help to tell someone (and this is coming from me) because usually it's an irrational fear and others can see that where as you can't. Only what isn't as reassuring is when someone just goes 'oh ****'.

*Hugs Nicole* what's up sweetie?

April- procastinating, my favourite past time. But look on the brightside, after this it will be over! I hope so too...(that I can open up that is).

I'm worried about my friend. I haven't heard from her in two days, we are email buddies and have this agreement that if we don't hear from the other in three days then we have to assume...and she knows what it's like to worry like that about someone. She wouldn't leave me hanging without good reason.

nicole94 04-07-2010 01:48 PM

*hugs* i REALLY need to cut, but i cant cause im going to butlis next week and i dont wanna be coverd in cuts, and my mums doing my head in and making it worse :(

MammaMia 04-07-2010 02:14 PM

I'mJustMe, I hope your friend is okay sweetheart, could her net broken or something?? The thing, well person, I'm worried about already knows :( She told me not to worry heh. *cuddles*

*cuddles Nicole tight* Try not let your mum get to you sweetheart, I know it's easier said than done though.

nicole94 04-07-2010 02:18 PM

*cuddles helen* im so scared, the suicidal thoughts are coming back and theyre worse that last time and i cant cut and im very aware that im gonna be spending a week near a big stretch of rough water..........

MammaMia 04-07-2010 02:55 PM

*cuddles Nicole* You'll keep safe, I know you will. You can fight the thoughts darling, I know it's oh so hard, but you can. Everything will be okay...

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 04:39 PM

Still not heard from her...

Nicole- You can get past these thoughts. I know how it goes, I went to the vets the other day to be shown around before work experience and I saw a cabinet full of drugs...but you are strong enough to overcome them. I know you are.

xx

nicole94 04-07-2010 05:14 PM

yeah but im not scared anymore. last time i felt like this i was scared, but im not anymore and im worried.

MammaMia 04-07-2010 06:10 PM

Lia(?), I'm sure she'll be in contact asap, how did she seem when you last heard from her??

Nicole, *cuddles tight* Sometimes we all stop being scared when in that state of mind, but we can stay strong..

Not sure I'm even making any sense.

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 07:25 PM

It's alright, I just got a message from her. And yes, I am Lia.

Ah, but at least you're worried that you're not scared when you know you should be. It's when you're not worried you have issues. Does that make sense? Probably not, I rarely do. *Hugs*

xx

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 07:54 PM

Hey howmuchmore (sorry, don't know your name). I'm Lia (pronounced Leah).

Sure, join us! I hope you will feel welcome here. I do, I love this because I feel I really belong. People care.

How are you?

xx

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 08:27 PM

I spy a Mark and a Julie!! *glomps*

And welcome, Luke, I'm April. :)

Lia, you make sense more often than you give yourself credit for. :) *huggles*

Nicole, what Lia said is right, and so is what Hels said - it's when you stop worrying about not being scared that you should be worried (paraphrase that makes absolutely no sense, lol) and you can be strong. I know you can.

Hels, how are you doing this afternoon/evening?? *cuddles*

Am at my parents' - Jarrod should be along in a bit after doing laundry... Gonna have to keep my happy face on for now, hate that, yuck. Just want to be home and relaxed, but at least here I don't have WoW to distract me from my internship report. :-/

*hides in the warren*