RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 11:10 PM

*snuggles Alexx and Callie*
Alexx, luv, we're not saying you can't just that we think you are lovely and we want you to be careful.

*gives her twin a mischievous look* Callie, tell him to take his own damn logo off for heaven sake. Ass. They don't pay you to do that do they? Sheesh *throws candies at Callie then everyone else*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 11:12 PM

*hugs Helen* I'm sorry hun, I wish I could help.

Alexx, water luv, no calories and good way to fight the hang over

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:13 PM

*hugs you and tries not to cry*

raining_inmyhead 22-05-2008 11:14 PM

**** meh not good... rubbish rubbish rubbish... dah

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 783315)
*hugs Helen* I'm sorry hun, I wish I could help.

Alexx, water luv, no calories and good way to fight the hang over

I've had water :D
I'm being good...ish ^_^

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocostashchick (Post 783292)
i have to take the embroidered logo off the stupid shirt because he wants to keep it but he doesnt want the logo on it
my boss is totally Michael from The Office (tv show)

I just meant why is he making you do it instead of doing it himself or asking a friend/family member? I'm in the UK but I think Michael must be your equivalent of David Brent. Heh, I can't imagine working for someone like that :S

*hugs* for everyone that needs them

shadow.princess 22-05-2008 11:19 PM

*crawls into the corner* Im ok really, I havent felt this good or been this happy in ages, Honest.
I just need hugs and support cos Im feeling a litte shakey about the world

MammaMia 22-05-2008 11:19 PM

*hides with Charlie*

Because nobody understands me anymore.

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:19 PM

I bet its coz he's a guy and [most] guys are utterly useless :P

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:19 PM

*hugs shadow princess*

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 783343)
*hides with Charlie*

Because nobody understands me anymore.

*Millie bounds over...closely followed by Alexx*
Hun...?

blondiebear 22-05-2008 11:28 PM

I'm concerned cause my friend says she's tired and has gone to bed. But it isn't like her to be this subdued and seriously not like her to not tell me what is going on.

I have to let go of problems with someone but it isn't easy. And then she and my sponsor are going out for lunch one on one so I didn't get my usual lunch with my sponsor. It feels like my sponsor has gone over to the enemy. It tempts me to fire my sponsor but that would be pointless. I durn near gave the other woman a rude hand gesture in the form of pushing my glasses up but I don't want to be that kind of person. And many thanks to my aunt who taught me that trick. God willing I won't ever have to be that mean.

I want to si, to scarify, but there is no point. So it looks like an exciting afternoon of vacuuming and mopping. Fortunately another meeting this evening.

My memory is awful right now. So the best I can do is...hugs all around.

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:32 PM

*hugs blondiebear*
*hands you a diet pepsi*
:satisfied:

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 11:36 PM

*snuggles everyone*
I'm gonna give in to the temptation to nap...
Please, be careful all...

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:38 PM

Sleep well hun *hugs*

Automatik Teknicolour 22-05-2008 11:40 PM

I'm not stopping tonight.
Should be revising.
Going to fail anyway but hey ho.
Hope everyone's ok, talk to you all tomorrow I hope.
*hugs*

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:41 PM

Hey there, nice of you to pop in. Good luck with your revision *hugs*

MammaMia 22-05-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 783355)
*Millie bounds over...closely followed by Alexx*
Hun...?

*hugs Millie and Alex* I feel like this > :crying: :-D:sad: :blink: and ignored/invisable :|

chocostashchick 22-05-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 783336)
I just meant why is he making you do it instead of doing it himself or asking a friend/family member? I'm in the UK but I think Michael must be your equivalent of David Brent. Heh, I can't imagine working for someone like that :S

The Office was a british show first! you must have seen The Office!! it was a few years ago and cancelled there now but it's still on in the USA and if you have never seen it you have to watch it because i swear the character of Michael was based on my boss!

*snuggles everybody*

Alexx honey if you are hungover that is caused by dehydration from the alcohol and you have to drink lots of water or better yet sports drink because that will have electrolytes too

Miss Twin you need to take your meds!! *shakes finger at Alyssa* or please tell your psych about it because if you really wont take them you need to have a plan and go off slowly but you should both decide together maybe.

irkeninvader 22-05-2008 11:58 PM

Lol I have seen The Office but they changed all the names when they moved it the US. David Brent was the boss in the British one. I feel bad for you if your boss is like him :S