RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 16-04-2008 03:56 AM

Oh and I hope you're feeling better Bella *hugs*

chocostashchick 16-04-2008 04:15 AM

awww Bella that's icky i'm sorry
that's great your daddy got you some benadryl though i hope you feel better now
*gives you a fuzzy Denial Tent blanket*

thanks Alyssa :)
and Emma is right btw
you're awesome very awesome
how could somebody lucky enough to be an RYL Twin NOT be awesome? not possible
plus how could somebody with a kitty that loves them so much not be loveable and awesome? kitties are very discerning creatures after all - they don't accept just anybody

effervescence 16-04-2008 07:22 AM

hey guys.
my cat is black and white too. seems like we all have good taste :) i miss him soooooooooo much tho :'(

you are all awesome and you all rock. unfortunately i have no energy tonight to elaborate so you'll just have to take my word for it and no arguing.

~*forever_broken*~ 16-04-2008 07:27 AM

Oh. My. Gosh.
I'm am SUCH an idiot :blush:

So, I was contemplating a current bain of my existence, mindfulness. This is something that both therapists I've seen keep coming back to and to be honest I think it's silly. However, considering the shape I was in during Mondays session (not really capable of any sort of discussion) I decided to take out my dumb handout and look at it and see if I could put it in a way I could understand. And... I got part of it :woot:
That's not the idiot part...
The idiot part is that I just shot off an email to my therapist and shared it with him... Cause heaven forbid I wait till next Monday :pinch: ugh, I am SUCH a child :crying:... And all of a sudden don't feel proud of myself any more or very accomplished... Damn why do I have to go and ruin everything???

*buries herself under a pile of cushions and wishes she really COULD die of embarrassment*

~*forever_broken*~ 16-04-2008 07:30 AM

*hugs Cloe*
And the same to you luv, you're pretty much amaizing :-)

effervescence 16-04-2008 07:31 AM

next monday is a long time away. i see my therapist next tuesday and it seems like ages away. so actually no, maybe you couldn't wait :p and anyway, if you hadn't told him now, by the time you got there on monday the detail would have worn off, and the enthusiam, and you might really not be in the mood to talk. this way he knows you did it and knows how much you understood and it's good!! and anyway i said you rock and so therefore are no stupid and i said there was to be no arguing :p so HA.

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 10:23 AM

*hugs Ally, Chloe, Callie, Alex, Emma and everyone else*

Ally, your awesomeness just shines through :)

Sorry for not having much at all to say apart from the fact that you are all wonderful people and I hope you are all keeping safe x

MammaMia 16-04-2008 11:15 AM

*walks in*

Hey guys, can't stop long, just wanted you all to hear from me. I'm so sorry, I have things I need to say but can't right now. If I don't pop in by 2:50pm my time, it's cus I went home early.

I'm still ill, so god knows why I've turned up to college....!

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 11:31 AM

*hugs Helen*
Glad to hear from you. Being in college and around people today is probably better than spending another day alone at home.
Hope you are ok x

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 12:16 PM

:cool: *hugs everyone and offers round some freshly made salad, lemon drizzle cake and belgian chocolate ice cream*

Hope you are all looking after yourselves x

Bitch. Cheap. Dirty. Disgusting. Bitch. Cheap. Dirty. Disgusting.
It's a ****ing mantra in my head....Please make it stop

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 01:01 PM

Anyone home?:crying:
*sniffs*

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 01:06 PM

*cuddles Alexx*

Is everything ok?

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 01:13 PM

nooo I can't do it Carole...its been a horrible day...and the stupid thing is? the things that have happened arent even that bad so now I feel WORSE...
If I wasn't meeting my mate later...I'd OD right now...but she's paid for a concert ticket for me and I dont want her to hate me so I'll have to wait I guess...
Why do guys have to mess around?
I feel so dirty...and used and unloved...

*cuddles Carole tightly and cries*

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 01:40 PM

*cuddles Alexx as she cries*
Who's messed you about sweetie? x

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 01:46 PM

One of my mates text me this morning and said he regretted picking this other girl over me (i asked him out months back..and after keeping me hanging for a while he turned me down) and he said it was me he wanted...I was only just starting to move on..and i stupidly thought maybe something might happen then he text again saying he was still glad we didnt go out even though he loved me.
Then I saw the guy in my psychology class. We've been meeting up and stuff for ages..and I thought we were getting somewhere...but he said himself he feels like hes stringing me along because he has no intentions of going out with me...but the stupid thing is?...I'd give him the ****ing world :crying:
Then I was working home...and these ****ing builders started wolf whistling at me and shouting stuff that I cant even repeat on here..but you know the typical stuff...and I felt so dirty...I've not done anything wrong but it seems that guys just want to use me and then abandon me

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 02:02 PM

You are NOT dirty *hugs*
I'm sorry that he's messing you about and leading you on.
Hun, some guys are like this. The important thing to remember is, they aren't all like that.

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 02:02 PM

I'm sorry...I know its stupid :-(
I just want someone decent.
i feel like im missing so much in my life...love is one of those things...
Omg...the adapter for my laptop wont work ><
can my day get any worse?!?!
Maybe someone will stab me when i go to town...
we can only hope...

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 02:05 PM

I should probably go pack for later and redo my makeup :-(
I feel ****...
whats the point?><

Sugar and Spice 16-04-2008 02:09 PM

*hugs*
Stay here in the denial tent with me. We can feel **** together and make sure we both stay safe x

Detour. Derail 16-04-2008 02:11 PM

whats up hun?
xxxx