RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-06-2008 05:51 PM

Ok this is gettin scary :|

VERY small world =\

I miss High Wycombe so muchhhhhhhh :(

blondiebear 25-06-2008 06:02 PM

I feel like such a foreigner.
I love my husband but wish he'd get out the door to work. Interferes with mine. Not that I'm working today exactly. I am so enjoying my time off.

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 06:17 PM

*hugs you both*

Glad you're enjoying your time off, Susan. :)

I miss High Wycombe too, but more just the people I met there. Wycombe can get too... busy for me. You should visit it again sometime, you heard about the new shopping centre there?

MammaMia 25-06-2008 06:26 PM

I'm also glad you're enjoying it Susan :)

Nooooo I hadn't heard about the new shopping centre. I miss the people more than the place too tbh :) I really wanna visit =[

zowie 25-06-2008 07:52 PM

Cut last night because my partner wouldn't stay.

shadowedseraph 25-06-2008 07:55 PM

Crawls in and hides under a blankie in the corner, please someone make it all stop *hugs zowie*

MammaMia 25-06-2008 10:05 PM

*hugs you both*

I just had a very random add on facebook, then realised it's somebody I know through my mum, it's a collegue of hers. Great stuff, perhaps I should watch what I write in my fb status from now on though? :( Well I have to be careful as it is sometimes, but even if he saw anything about me feeling sucidical for example....I doubt he'd tell my mum? LOL!

shadowedseraph 25-06-2008 10:11 PM

*Hugs Hells back*

MammaMia 25-06-2008 10:44 PM

I like hugs oh yes :)

Hmmm I'm all over the place, my mood is going :(

1ofmany 25-06-2008 10:44 PM

I am back to sit in my courner for the night, not hiding yet.

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 12:59 AM

i am wandering in to give massive hugs to all the lovely people *BIG SQUISHY HUGS*

*throws chocolate about*

feeling a bit stressy atm and icky/desperate which is so annoying so i really wish i could hide here forever - that's the sucky part about virtual places, they're....... virtual

Zowie, i hope you are doing all right hun *hugs*

MammaMia 26-06-2008 01:23 AM

When will this end?

Hi Callie *bug squishy ugs back*

lil-princess 26-06-2008 01:51 AM

*Sending everyone loads of hugs*

I'm going to be spending a few days away from RYL, cause i don't feel very well and i just don't think i should be around for a few days :(

Take care all xxxx stay safe and stay strong xxxx

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 02:42 AM

*squishes Emma and Helen*
be safe you both!!

blondiebear 26-06-2008 03:05 AM

Hugs everyone in the Psych Ward Tent.

I just had my second ever filling in my life. From a broken tooth. Dentist put a special kind of filling, temporary for just a year or two. Did that kind of filling cause it was close to the nerve, won't irritate nerve, so hopefully won't end up in root canal. No pain right now though.

Sorry if too much info. This is all new to me.

*hugs everyone*

chocostashchick 26-06-2008 03:15 AM

awww Susan big hugs
fillings are not veru fun, are they? i bet that since you were proactive and responsible and took care of it soon that you wont need a root canal. those are pretty rare if you go to the dentist frequently and do what they say

*sits in Psych Ward Tent and feels very denially and still wishes this was a real place in the real world because somehow i actually do feel safer here*

MammaMia 26-06-2008 03:25 AM

-HUGS Emsie, Callie & Susan-

Fillings suck :(

Ugh I feel so shitty, yet so happy, fun times :(

blondiebear 26-06-2008 03:31 AM

I'm not that proactive. Was just in for a routine cleaning. Got the filling instead. Have a bit of a headache but suspect that is from the slow drill.

I do what the dentist says. I may not even eat solid food tonight. let this special stuff harden overnight.

I have a headache and am doing call forwarding tonight. Sigh.

farawayfairy 26-06-2008 01:29 PM

I want to cut. I'm fed up of not doing it. I deserve to hurt. I hate me. I hate me I hate me I hate me. Someone kill me.

blondiebear 26-06-2008 01:34 PM

You do not deserve to hurt.

I'm so unused to fillings that this feels wierd. I'm still afraid to use that side of my jaw. It isn't just a filling, he used the filling material to re-build the corner of the tooth that broke off. I'm nervous too cause he said it would last only a year or two. I'll have to figure out something for breakfast cause I'm still hungry from last night.

beautiful_mistake 26-06-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farawayfairy (Post 878660)
I want to cut. I'm fed up of not doing it. I deserve to hurt. I hate me. I hate me I hate me I hate me. Someone kill me.

oxox

zowie 26-06-2008 07:35 PM

Having an early night tonight because I just don't want to be awake anymore.

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 07:41 PM

I can't do this anymore.
I want to cut
I need to cut

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 07:51 PM

Why is there no one here :'(

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 09:10 PM

Sorry Jess hun *hugs you* Are you alright? Whats going on? xx

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 09:16 PM

It's not your fault, there can't be someone here 24 hours a day
Having a lot of problems with my jealous boyfriend
I've spent all night convincing him not to end it, yet I'm failing on why now :/
I don't know if its worth all the hassle any more

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 09:26 PM

Well, why did you not want him to end it?

And why do you now not think it is worth the hassle?

What has changed?

xxx

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 09:36 PM

In his eyes? Me, I've changed
He's told me, I can't make him happy, that there isn't any point in us being together anymore
I don't want to end it, we've been together for just over a year, I don't want to throw that away
x

Pomegranate 26-06-2008 10:10 PM

But if it is not working sweetie then eventually the two of you will end up both unhappy in the relationship. I know it is hard to let go of something we have invested a lot of time and care into but sometimes it is for the best. Can you see yourself being with him in 5 years time? Would it make it easier if you broke up in a month, or 3 or a year?

Automatik Teknicolour 26-06-2008 10:23 PM

There was a time when I could see us together, now I'm not too sure
He's always complaining how depressed he is, but he won't get any help
Course, he see's my help as a disadvantage to put it lightly, because it makes him sadder :/
So I can't win really

blondiebear 26-06-2008 11:00 PM

*hugs you*

When I gave up a boyfriend with whom I'd had an 18 month relationship, I met the man who is now my husband. We've been married for 18 years.

MammaMia 26-06-2008 11:20 PM

*hugs everyone who's struggling*

I won't mention me, but for anyone who's been wondering about Katch, I had a really sweet email from her this afternoon. She said she's really missing us all and is getting back into the swing of things at work bless her.

I miss her so so so so much :(

Emma, the text you just sent me, made me smile so much. Please keep making me smile? :) I'll help you smile too? xx

I love you all guys, keep fighting please. I know it's ****ing hard and everything, but I believe we can get through this together!!!!

lil-princess 27-06-2008 12:19 AM

*Sneaks in leaves hugs for everyone and then runs of into the dark corner and cries*

blondiebear 27-06-2008 12:31 AM

I'm finally getting comfortable with the tooth after 24 hours. I talked to a couple of friends about it, calling it a twama. I had a big lunch, so pb+j before the evening meeting. I want to doze. I feel like I should make a couple of tracing paper patterns for a project for tomorrow. But then I should be nervous enough before the client appt. to do it then.

I think I'll go set my travel alarm and see if my cat will share the easy chair with me. If he will give me permission to put use him as a people-weight.

*tries to hide a yawn on her way out of the psych tent*

MammaMia 27-06-2008 12:45 AM

*finds Em and drags her to the floor hehe* Stay here with us hunni please?

Susan, I hope you get some sleep.

Ugh, I'm not having a good night really and in some ways I am. Ffs :(

Casper_Fading 27-06-2008 01:37 AM

*curls up in the corner in her personal little hell*

I am falling againg after a reasoably normal start to the day... i'm not wondering what I can do to hurt myself again. Oh dear.

Pomegranate 27-06-2008 01:37 AM

I don't want to stay here. For once in a non over dramatic way, without analysing I have had enough. I just don't want this anymore. I have had enough. There will always be someone that I am not good enough for. I try but it is not enough. I am a ****ing ugly useless failure of a human being. I not even meant to be here. I am a mistake. I am so calm, so peaceful. I am just not supposed to be here or exist. I was a mistake and mistakes can be erased. I am smart, I know how.

Casper_Fading 27-06-2008 01:44 AM

You are NOT any of those things em! You are wonderful! Please... just, sleep maybe? Wake up and it'll be a new day and things (hopefully) will be a little brighter? You are not a mistake. NO WAY! :( you are special and lovely and we all love you. don't erase yourself. please

MammaMia 27-06-2008 01:54 AM

Jess took the words out of my mouth. Emma, you are NOT ugly. Jesus christ, I'd do anything to look as good as you, I'm not kidding :crying:. You know I love you hun and don't think you're any of those bad things. Please try and get some sleep? Then a new day will begin and hopefully you'll feel bit better. I don't want to lose you, I can't. *has to stop there as I'm crying so much*

*hugs Emma & Jess lots* I love you both, please try and be strong? I know you can do it.

blondiebear 27-06-2008 02:06 AM

Emma, when other people thing you're not good enough for them, they find fault in everything so they don't have to find it in themselves.

You are beautiful and loving and not a mistake. You don't have to be corrected. You just have to be yourself.

blondiebear 27-06-2008 05:51 AM

I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time and realised how much I missed him. And he is going to be out of town working for much of the summer so I will be missing him more. He may not even be in town for my birthday. And I feel like an ass for feeling this way.

And being needy is a fight i have with myself all the time. *sniffs the tears away* I hate being needy. I feel like a mess up when I miss someone. And NEEDY is what I wrote last time SId. All the words come back again, "loser" "worth less" "useless" I feel like a f***up for needing in a way that seems inappropriate.

At least i'm getting used to the filling. Maybe tomorrow I'll have the courage to eat heavenly hash ice cream. Right now i'm too mad at myself to eat. That is bad.

zowie 27-06-2008 08:53 AM

Going for breakfast with my dad and grandad. Should be nice.
Feeling pretty low today though, might need some hugs? xx

Jetforce 27-06-2008 10:30 AM

I'm such a failure....stupid exams..probably failed it :-(

f$#k

Detour. Derail 27-06-2008 10:37 AM

Anyone in?
No?
Thought not.

Need help. Desperatley....
Phones BROKE....no net for the next 72 hours....cant use the house phone due to lack of privacy....
I had to call an ambulance for a friend last night...he took an OD....Im EXTREMELY jealous....
5 months free...and I walk up the road this morning and have urges to jump out into it.

I have a burn on my neck.
Accidental....but oh how it hurts <3

MammaMia 27-06-2008 12:25 PM

*hugs Susan, Jo, Jem & Alex*

I'm sorry I don't have any words today :( But Jemery, I'll tell you again, you don't know for 100% sure that you failed it. x

Jetforce 27-06-2008 12:46 PM

*hugs alexx* stay safe there hon xxx
I know u wanna do something stupid but don't ;-) hang in there

Um..about me..ugh, i feel rubbsish...hmm

farawayfairy 27-06-2008 12:53 PM

*hugs any one who needs/wants them*

I've sort of messed up my nearly 6 months self harm free :( Still cut free but I'm not sure for how much longer that's going to be. Why does everything have to be so damn hard?

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 12:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

Don't have words at the moment, sorry, but I'm here and I can listen even if I can't give advice.

Stay safe guys
xxxx

farawayfairy 27-06-2008 01:01 PM

Are you ok Hannah? (sorry if I've spelt your name wrong!)

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 01:15 PM

I'll be fine :) Just lots going on in my head right now (more info in my thread if you wanna read it, don't really want to take up space and double post everything)

(and I spell my name either way :))