RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 03-09-2009 10:41 PM

Emma ~ I don't think anyone understands our health care system. It seems to be that they only treat certain people and let others take their chances. I'm very lucky to have found a good GP. *hugs you*

I managed to get some sleep but now am awake and ready for a new day. I have to keep my ears open because our doorbell isn't working (possibly needs a new battery) and our landlord (who is one of my housemates) hasn't been able to have a look at it yet, and I have a community nurse coming out to give me a shower.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 04-09-2009 12:44 AM

Thanks for that Emma, much appericated.

Kahlia, how you feeling today? xx

Arwen, cuddles lots

Am debating whether I'm going to go back to uni, am pretty certain I'm not, decided to get and job and get myself together and figure out what I want from life. Staying at uni, making myself feel worse etc won't do me any good, my work will just re-suffer and stuff.

Am scared :/

Country Girl 04-09-2009 02:01 AM

I really wanted to drive off the road and kill myself last night....damnit why didn't I?

SoMuchMore 04-09-2009 04:24 AM

*hugs Helen* if not going back to uni is the best decision you can make for yourself, then that's the one you should make. You can always continue your education later.

*hugs Rachel* hope you are alright.

I went to my work today and SHE was there... the girl that triggered me every single day in class last semester... now i have to work with her... i don't know if i can do it.

realflifefaerie 04-09-2009 12:50 PM

*leaves huggles for all*

I've read all the posts but don't have concentration to reply individually.

PearlsNY88 04-09-2009 02:16 PM

I have an appointment in like 45more minutes about my disorder. I'm nervous. I dont want to go. I know i should though. I just wanna sleep... sleep sleep sleep........ not have to worry. I'm afraid i'm gonna have a cup to drink to calm my nerves.

Ever gone to the doctors buzzed? lol (lays on a bed and starres at the ceilling..) when will this all end? ....

zowie 04-09-2009 02:29 PM

I am in a really ratty mood.
After my sister came round, deciding to invite her friends too and drink my beers, she said she'd come round the next night (last night) so we could have a drink just me and her. Then she didn't reply to my texts and I saw on Facebook that she'd invited people round her flat. Finally she texted me, at about 9pm, saying 'sorry, people have decided to come over mine, can I see you tomorrow night?' I was a bit miffed that she was lying about the fact that she invited them - They didn't just turn up. But I didn't take it personally, just sent back that tonight would be fine and I'd see her then.
I've just seen on Facebook that she's yet again invited people round her flat tonight, including one of my friends that she met at my party.
That, I take personally.

Kahlia1981 05-09-2009 12:32 AM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies ... my brain can't remember everything and I don't want to miss anybody.

I managed to wash my own hair this morning. Yay! *does a little dance* My shoulder is finally on the road to recovery and motoring along at a great pace.

My birthday is in three weeks and I can't wait for it to come. Not because of any celebrations but because I should be getting some new clothes then ... and my clothes that I've been wearing are starting to get too big. Or are starting to look a little ratty from when I had the cast and it rubbed against my clothes.

I only have to wear my splint during the day now and my wrist is appreciating not being cooped up. At night I can even smoke with my dominant hand which I wasn't able to do before.

The biggest issue I have at the moment is with my mood. It's going up and down like nothing on earth. Thankfully mostly it's when there's no-one around so no-one IRL has the faintest idea that it's going on. I guess some of it is bound to happen when you get shafted by the crisis team.

zowie 05-09-2009 01:32 AM

I went down the pub to see my real friends. My sister phoned me while I was there and asked me to come home and see her. So I came home and she was waiting here with two of her friends. One went home as soon as I got here, one of them (my ex's sister) chatted to me vaguely. Me and my sister chatted for a while, then one of my old friends (who they made friends with though me) called her and they left without saying anything to me to 'go for a drive'. I called my sis and she said they'd be back in a while.
It's been an hour. I would go to bed, but I know if they do come back, they'll drink all my beer and wine.
I am so angry >.<

rach 05-09-2009 02:21 AM

I know I'm not an older member, but this thread seems like a really good idea, and I wonder if I might be allowed to join in? I discharged myself from a psychiatric hospital on Tuesday, and although, for the main part, I made the right decision ... i do miss the safety and the containment of the unit, and I wonder if i might be allowed to try to get that from this thread?

frenchhorn 05-09-2009 02:58 AM

hugs everyone

I'm so confused as to who I am at the moment, all the thoughts about that seem to have come to the surface tonight and it scares because I try to hide them, just going to sit in here for a bit it might make me feel a bit safer.

Detour. Derail 05-09-2009 03:34 AM

Im so tired.
I just need a cuddle?
Please?

Detour. Derail 05-09-2009 03:36 AM

Rach of course your welcome here hun!!
Im only 18 myself so not exactlly an older member haha!!
Everyone is welcome :)
Come in, make yourself at home.
Warm drink? *magics up a tray of hot chocolate and tea*

Detour. Derail 05-09-2009 03:45 AM

ohmygosh. Im sorry. Im post whoring. But Im supposed to be going shopping for uni stuff tomorrow and I can feel myself going down and down and downnnnnnn and Im quite a lot anxious and I dont know why.
I feel pretty rubbish.
Stupid boy. Trying to ruin my life. Do you know what? I dont CARE that he has a new girlfriend. I dont CARE that he posts so much about her on facebook just to try and hurt me. I dont care.
What I DO care about is the fact that he uses the word love so easily. That he throws it around so much. Because...does that mean that when he said it to me he didnt mean it? Was he just throwing it around? Is he RIGHT in saying Im too much hassle to be around?
And I CARE that he is trying so hard to drag me down with personal attacks and insults. Stop being a dick Luke. Really. All I ever did was love him. I gave him EVERYTHING. I dont have anything left anymore. I dont have anything thats just mine. Because I gave it all to him.
Why is he trying so hard to hurt me? After all....HE finished ME.

I just dont care anymore. about any of it.

realflifefaerie 05-09-2009 10:59 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Welcome Rach, some of us are younger in here. I'm only just 19 so don't worry about it.

I regret so much talking why don't I just shut up and vanish

youonlyliveonce 05-09-2009 11:46 AM

hugs secrets hope ur ok.

crisis team just been again tried to get me to go to hospital but i dont want to i dont want to be safe. now im just burdening people. feel so bad they r ringing at 6 im trying to be honest but feels like they r just having a go at me and i cnt cope with that right now.

zowie 05-09-2009 01:09 PM

I'm just a whiney bitch. I know people have real problems, why am I complaining about things that don't matter at all?
Shut up Arwen.

Kahlia1981 05-09-2009 01:14 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 05-09-2009 01:17 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Rach, I'm only 19 myself, so most of us are 18/19/20's really :)

Alexx, hope shopping goes okay and anxiety doesn't cause too much of a problem for you.

Arwen, your problems are just as important babe *cuddles*

Kahlia, how you doing sweet?

xxx

Katey-lou 05-09-2009 11:22 PM

*locks self in room out the way of everyone* none will get hurt then :(

sorry things bit all over the place at the minute.

*hugs* hope everyones doing okx