RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:52 PM

*snuggles Carole*
You're lovely, thank you. Yes, I've got a dress shirt I will wear but I can't wear it every week :pinch: and I was really hoping to not be such a coward and wear the short sleeves (esp since the shirt is cute)... *sigh* so you see, I really am pathetic :blink:

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 05:07 PM

*gives Ally a skeptical look before giving her a big squishy hug*
I don't see how it makes you pathetic. Churches, in my experience, can be fairly judgemental so it comes as no great surprise that you don't feel up to wearing the short sleeves atm. Maybe in a couple of weeks or so the short sleeves won't be such a daunting prospect. Untill then, can you not buy another nice long sleeved shirt?

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 05:24 PM

I've just noticed, I've been sucking my thumb quite a bit today :( I never ever suck my thumb...

lil-princess 13-04-2008 05:45 PM

Heya everyone :) I thought i'd come say ello as i haven't posted in here for quite a while. *hugs all round*

How is everyone??

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 06:04 PM

*hugs Emma back* how are you holding up today?

I'm feeling quite childlike today (complete with feelings of insecurity and niavity).

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 06:32 PM

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

*runs about, bumps into the wall, falls over, rubs forehead and dives in a pile of soft cushions to hide with my teddy bear*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 06:58 PM

erm..woah...i was planning what to write...but ive forgotten it all....

Ally-you arent pathetic...I understand how you feel because I'm the same with my dog...but you'll manage hun...just try focus on the prospect of next seeing him :]

Emma- *hugs you* hows the hangover?

Chloe- Im sorry youre having such a bad time...but it will get better sweety. *hugs*

Callie-How are you feeling sweety?:]

Crystalheart- *sends big warm hellos* Welcome to the vitual psych ward and our denial tent :] you're welcome to stop by anytime you want ^_^

Emma-HEYY!!! Welcome back! How are you feeling today hun?

Carole-Ive felt very odd today too...*picks you up, fixes your forehead and gives you a lollipop* dont run into walls hun :] we dont want you hurt or brokened :]

Jeremy-How are you today?
----------------------------------------------------------------
News on Helen guys:
She text me today, said she's getting better but will be off college tomorrow, so she won't be online til Tuesday, but at least she's ok :]
I was so relieved to hear from her.

*hugs for you all*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:10 PM

Oh god Oh god Oh god.
Me and my big mouth :pinch:

So yeh....I was feeling...lets say evil and sadistic today...and as per usual it was all directed inwards....
and Stupid Alexx directed it inwards all day...
and all of a sudden it came out...
and I told my best mate what I was thinking and feeling...
and now its like she's being odd with me...
I dont blame her...she deserves someone miles better than me...I'm no good for anyone...thats why everyone uses me...thats why I'm single...thats why....
I'm no good.
I hate myself. I've hurt her and I hate myself for it. I deserve to be hurt back...3 times worse....
She's the only thing keeping me going....

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 07:11 PM

Glad to hear that she is getting better.

*hugs Alexx* How are you today?
Thanks for my wonderous lollipop btw...ooh it's changed colour!

EDIT
Alexx, you are a lovely person with a good heart who is having a difficult time. You have such love and kindness to offer and if people can't see that it is their loss.

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carole (Post 693713)
EDIT
Alexx, you are a lovely person with a good heart who is having a difficult time. You have such love and kindness to offer and if people can't see that it is their loss.

I sometimes...often in fact...doubt that :-(

anotherrandomalias 13-04-2008 07:49 PM

Hello. I bring happyness and distraction!

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 07:58 PM

Hi there :]

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 07:58 PM

Alexx, even over the internet it is clear that your heart is full of kindess.

Hello Edward *waves* how are you?

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 08:03 PM

*hugs Carole*
I'm..gona go hide in that big pile of cushions until my panic attack is over... I can feel it coming on....
Poke me...with something sharp if you need me... :/

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 08:51 PM

Hello? Is anyone here?

*wonders where everyone is and starts looking for them*

Ok, I have been quite docile for a while now...

*runs back and forth, back and forth*

Bleh bleh bleeeh

*dives about, rolls over my head, rolls over my shoulder, rolls backwards, rolls sideways then stops (as I nearly spilt the drinks) and resumes running about*

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 08:58 PM

Im here...but I'm hiding...

why est you running?*cowers*

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 09:11 PM

*is taken by surprise by Alexx and stumbles landing on a pile of my books*

I'm feeling strange and I've theorised that by running about like that I may just about empty my head of thoughts :)

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 09:18 PM

uhohes Carole :( *pulls you up and stacks the books back up*

ohhh I see :]
*relights the camp fire and pokes it*
I just want to curl up, my back hurts and my skin feels like its crawling >.<

you can carry on running...but dont hurt yourself missus :P

Hunni 13-04-2008 09:42 PM

mind if just take a nap in the corner for a bit...kind of a hard day

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2008 09:54 PM

I'm going to go sit in the corner with the punch bag and punch it until I fall asleep. I don't care.