RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PurpleSmurf 08-01-2009 05:54 AM

You Know I should Just Make myself a perm Room here... Really it has to be better then dealing with my insane family right now..... Bleh Grabs her Care-bear and a drink of water hiding in her corner...

mouse in darkness 08-01-2009 06:40 AM

Ravyn hope you feel a bit better. I enjoy chocolate lollies to. You can have as maney of them as you like *hands over a bag and hugs*

Dayna hope you are doing well *hugs*

Emo-Fairy I haven't met you yet, do you mind if I join you? What is your carebears name? My bear is called BJ *pulls scruffy bear out* This is a really good place to hide when reality gets too much.*Hugs*

*Gives hugs to those who need/want them and more lollies (ecspecialy chocolate ones)*

Snuffles 08-01-2009 09:45 AM

Hi guys just checking in. No personals yet at the moment. My minds just going wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol. All over the place. Going to make some dinner soon (Y) Am feeling alright, just all headachey, had the hiccups three times today the last night ending in a headache grrrr. So annoyed. >_<

*cuddles everyone* Please take care all =(

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 01:12 PM

Emo-fairy- families suck sometimes, make yourself comfortable. Hope you are ok.

Katie- Glad you are feeling alright today. Enjoy your dinner x

Ravyn- better out than in. Hope the rant helped and you are taking it easy on yourself.

Dayna- *squishes* hope today is better for you.

*leaves hugs for Nicole, Lucy, Kahlia, Hells and everyone else I may have missed*

------

Got up early to do work for my 9.30 seminar....9.13am I got an email saying it has been cancelled. I am going back to bed, hoping to wake up in a better mood or as someone different.

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:13 PM

Hi everyone! *sends hugs around and offers candy necklaces*

Dayna - thanks! feeling better this morning, hope it lasts. Hope you are feeling better too. *hugs*

Emofairy - it's nice to meet you. It's safe in here; hope you feel welcome. what care bear do you have? *hugs*

Nicole - *hugs back and accepts bag of chocolate lollies gratefully* BJ is a nice name for a care bear, which one is it? How are you doing today?

Katie - *cuddles back* hope the headache and hiccups pass soon. Hope your dinner was nice! Take care.

--
Hope everyone has a nice day/night. It's morning for me, so soon off to chores and work. Feeling better after a good sleep; just hopes it lasts.

*leaves lots of hugs and cuddles*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:16 PM

*hugs Emma* Hope your sleep will be nice. Does the seminar being canceled mean that you're well prepared for next time then?

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 01:21 PM

Blahhhh.
*hugs all*

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 01:22 PM

I guess it does because it has been rearranged for next week. Just a bit worried and annoyed because they have been rearranged as earlies on two of my late start days next week on top of my normal schedule. I barely make minimum attendance anyway. Still, maybe I could use the extra time to read more around the subject and do the topic for an essay or something.

Glad you woke up feeling better- Have a good day at work :)

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 01:22 PM

*hugs Lucy* Are you alright?

mouse in darkness 08-01-2009 01:36 PM

Katie *hugs back* Hope your mind slows down a bit.

Ravyn glad you had a good sleep. My bear is just your ordinary run of the mill bear. sshhhh she is really fluffy. *hugs*

Emma sorry about the lecture. Hope you have a good sleep. *hugs*

Lucy *hugs* are you okay?

*Hugs everyone and pulls out a supply of chocolate*

Well I spoke to a psyc and am now under close watch from that department. I had two phone calls from that particular psyc. They are sending the local CATT (Community Asessment and Treatment Team) around on the weekend and will be making regular phone calls. So now I have to awnser the anoying thing....bugger.

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 02:11 PM

I'm fine. Ish. Just stressing & scared. I just need to get this packing up done, shower, get ready & go. It'll be fine. I just need to do it. & I can't.
& someone told me to go to the hospital & get into an emergency safe ward last night. *cries*

zowie 08-01-2009 03:39 PM

*Hugs Abstract* (Name? sorry, haven't been reading the posts much lately)

Dad says I drink too much but I swear my sister drinks pretty much the same ammount. He's just pissed off because I go to the pub rather than drinking tramp killer cider in someones bedroom.
Why??

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 05:33 PM

Kat- could you maybe wean yourself off it? Like take half a tablet instead of a whole one for a week or so etc? Maybe then the sudden removal of them wouldnt be such a problem and you might get some sleep. Just an idea. Hope you feel better soon.

Zowie- I don't know why your Dad said that, maybe he is more concerned about your drinking because of your MI? Alcohol does tend to aggravate them. Does he know how much your sister drinks?

Lucy *sending you lots of strength and encouragement*. You can do it. Try breaking the task into lots of tiny little pieces. i.e packing jumpers, then jeans, then skirts etc etc. Maybe that may make it less daunting? I don't know if it will help but it helps me sometimes. Why did your friend think you needed the hospital? Do you agree?

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 05:35 PM

Sorry Nicole, didn't mean to hit reply before I replied to you! Maybe the CATT team coming to see you is a good thing if it means you get some extra support. Phones can suck at the best of times but I hope you are able to find the strength to answer them if it means getting that extra help. I am glad someone has noticed you have been struggling.

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 05:35 PM

*waves at Amanda* Are you ok?

Silverbirch 08-01-2009 06:03 PM

*creeps into the psych ward and takes a bean bag. Cries.*
I just cut for the first time in a month. I don't feel safe at all, it feels like now I've started I may as well do more and more and more...

Sorry, ignore all that.

PurpleSmurf 08-01-2009 06:27 PM

Pom Yeah my Family is insane im Counting down the days until i can say OUT OUT all of you Just Get The H*ll Out..... Its My apartment they are staying with me for a bit....

Ravyn: I have Friendship bear and Goodnight Bear ;-) i love my carebears its actually one habit that followed me from childhood...

Mouse- I have never named my bear its just friendship bear i dont mind if you join me its a free world :-) take care of yourself

*gives everyone a hug and some stickers and lollypops..*

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 07:46 PM

hey Silverbirch (sorry I don't know your name!)- Congratulations on going a month without cutting, thats really good and you should be really proud of yourself. I am sorry you felt you needed to harm but you do not have to let this cause you to relapse. I know it is hard but this could just be a slip if you don't give up fighting. Please try and stay safe *hugs*

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 08:18 PM

Why do the simplest things like showering seem so ridiculously hard sometimes? Can I have some hugs please? I feel like complete crap. My friend wants me to go out tonight but I just don't know if I can face it. I got told that when we least feel upto doing something then that is when it is most important that we do it. I am going to try but I don't know what the result will be :(

Silverbirch 08-01-2009 08:29 PM

Hey pomegranite, I'm Gracey. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm hoping this is just a slip up and I can get on with recovery. I'm having a hard time with uni work right now and that's my biggest trigger.

You may certainly have all the hugs you want! *holds gently* Hmn, I know what you mean about going out sometimes being the last thing you want. Do you mean going "out out" as my friends call it, like out a bar/club? Good luck and I hope you have a good evening, I'd recommend going and staying for as long as you feel comfortable. I've very rarely regretted going out but I've often regretted staying in.