RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:55 AM

*Hugs Katie* Glad you're okay. I think Puppy Sinclair is an addition brought here by Wildly Insane. I think

*Hugs Helen*

wildly insane 03-02-2009 01:35 AM

Puppy SinClair is a cocker spaniel puppy who just wants to help cheer people up, is very good at giving squidges and big sloppy kisses

*hugs everyone*

Sorry can't offer anything more, I envy anybody who can cry, I want to so much but I can't. I should go to sleep but I don't want to have to cope with tomorrow.

It's so beautiful outside snow and silhouetted trees, and I feel so ugly and fat and pathetic and selfish and I just want to get drunk so I can give in again. I want to be able to talk to someone but I can't, I physically can't, I feel so completely alone and I don't want to start again tomorrow.

Damnation. 03-02-2009 06:03 AM

Doctor's tomorrow. Wish me luck, guiz ._.;

Kahlia1981 03-02-2009 06:16 AM

Dayna - good luck with the doctors. *fingers crossed that everything goes well* *hugs you*

Hannah - you aren't alone *hugs you*

Helen - *offers hugs and a listening ear if required*

Katie (Snuffles) - I hate allergic reactions ... Was it to something that you knew you were likely to be allergic to ? I'm glad you are okay now. *offers hugs*

ShadowedSoul - *offers hugs*

Jade - *hugs you* Hope you are doing okay

Pixie - Hi ... I don't remember having met you ... but my brain is not as good as it was. Just wanted to offer you some support and hugs.

I'm not good with words right now, and I know that I will have missed people. I'm sorry about that.

*offers hugs to everybody*

Snuffles 03-02-2009 08:26 AM

Kahlia, I'm pretty sure it was from the cheese I had last night. Yesterday I thought I'd go to Aldi since we have next to no money, and I bought some bread and cheese... I hadn't had them before.. But I'm putting my money on the cheese. The only other known allergy I have is to a tablet I used once for a migraine.. That's all.. hmmmmm

Snuffles 03-02-2009 08:26 AM

Good luck Dayna!!

Jetforce 03-02-2009 08:44 AM

*cuddles every1*

*leaves some crackers and dip for ppl*

Hope ur ok there xxx

Mary Anne 03-02-2009 11:20 AM

Hi everyone,

sorry I have been rubbish at supporting you all recently, I don't know where my head is (except on top of my shoulders).

I don't know what I feel just now, i think the imminent approach of valentines is not helping.
I am at home today as I just got my new couch delivered (mainly obtained so I can throw out 'our' suite) nice corner couch I can curl up on. Fraggle has not investigated it yet but no doubt there will be cat fluff all over it in no time.

Snuffles - allergies are horrible, I am allergic to dairy and avoiding it is so hard, hope you feel better.

Dayna - good luck :)

*offers cuddles to everyone*

x

zowie 03-02-2009 01:22 PM

Secrets, thank you for offering to talk to me last night. I just went to bed early.
Went to the day hospital this morning. It was rubbish. The walk there is too long, and then I just sat there for an hour making a crappy birthday card.
Still feeling terrible, just ate a stupid amount and need to purge but my sister's in the bathroom. Also still getting commands to hurt my sister, which is scaring me.
Can't talk to the professionals because they don't believe me.

MammaMia 03-02-2009 02:20 PM

*hugs people and returns hugs*

realflifefaerie 03-02-2009 08:43 PM

*leaves hot chocolate and fresh cookies*

I feel a bit numb today, have doctors tomorrow then physio and I know both are going to yell, I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Sorry I cant help

Tears of Solitude 03-02-2009 09:08 PM

Secrets I hope your Doctors appt is okay xxx

Katrica Im sorry you are angry and not liking your psych, can you ask for another one

Helen < big hugs >

How is everyone else feeling this evening ??????

< sending hugs to everyone >
Jade xxx

Tears of Solitude 03-02-2009 09:33 PM

Can you hang on a couple more times until your long term psych. Hopefully they will understand you much better xxx

realflifefaerie 03-02-2009 09:59 PM

Katrica sorry your psychs not helping,, is there any way you can speed up the process of getting a longterm one?

Damnation. 03-02-2009 10:52 PM

Kat: Gah x__O. Really hoping things'll start getting better for you soon D:

*Hugs everyone*

Doctor's today went okay. Told him bout everything that's been going on lately, and he's going to give my details to a mental health team, for an assessment or something. I think he said something about a suicide assessment but I'm not sure if I'm remembering that right too, 'cause he said that if you're suicidal, they won't help, so I might not get much assistance from 'em. Oh, and he reckons the emotional void is something that I should take as a good thing. He asked if I was violent when I mentioned it, so I said no, and he told me to take it as something good, rather than thinking that everything's bad and going wrong for me. I've got another prescription for Citalopram, same dosage, thanks to the side effects I had when I started taking it, and he wants to see me again in a month

MammaMia 03-02-2009 11:34 PM

Arrrgh
My sister J is trying to poke her nose into what's wrong.
I told her I was okay.
Ha.
She's ALWAYS trying to get me to tell her, but to be honest, half the time, I don't want her to know, but don't mind another sister of mine knowing...is that bad :S

~*Rainbow*~ 04-02-2009 12:06 AM

coming to check in!!!!!!!!
had to go back up to inverness for a funeral
not feeling so good
numb and empty
why does this always happen

shadowedsoul 04-02-2009 12:52 AM

walks back in and curls up into a ball in the corner and crys, i cant do this, really cant do this, want to give up, really want to cut, **** ****, screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmms!!!!!!!

Damnation. 04-02-2009 01:57 AM

*Sneaks back in and collapses* x_x

wildly insane 04-02-2009 02:26 AM

*Hugs Kahlia back* thanks hun, hope the rain has stopped, how are you feeling?

*hugs Dayna glad the doctor's went okay, hopefully they'll be able to help

*Hugs Helen, Katie, Secrets, Pixiedust, Snuffles, Jet and MaryAnne*

*Hugs Nikki* hope you feel better soon *offers cuppa and a big fluffy duvet*

*Hugs Shadowedsoul* offers an ear if you wanna talk about it? or simply a shoulder to cry on and a clean tissue

*Hugs Zowie* sorry to hear the day hospital didn't go well, It really sucks that they don't believe you, we believe you and offer all the support we can

*Hugs Kat* sorry to hear the Psych is ****, keep fighting and hopefully the next one will understand you, I really hope the anger calms down *hugs*

*Hugs Jade* I just wanted to say I think you've been an amazing support to many people over the last few days and I hope that you, yourself are okay.

Me, am ready for bed, clocking off, curling up and wishing I yet again didn't have to get up in the morning.