RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 03-02-2009 08:43 PM

*leaves hot chocolate and fresh cookies*

I feel a bit numb today, have doctors tomorrow then physio and I know both are going to yell, I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Sorry I cant help

Tears of Solitude 03-02-2009 09:08 PM

Secrets I hope your Doctors appt is okay xxx

Katrica Im sorry you are angry and not liking your psych, can you ask for another one

Helen < big hugs >

How is everyone else feeling this evening ??????

< sending hugs to everyone >
Jade xxx

Tears of Solitude 03-02-2009 09:33 PM

Can you hang on a couple more times until your long term psych. Hopefully they will understand you much better xxx

realflifefaerie 03-02-2009 09:59 PM

Katrica sorry your psychs not helping,, is there any way you can speed up the process of getting a longterm one?

Damnation. 03-02-2009 10:52 PM

Kat: Gah x__O. Really hoping things'll start getting better for you soon D:

*Hugs everyone*

Doctor's today went okay. Told him bout everything that's been going on lately, and he's going to give my details to a mental health team, for an assessment or something. I think he said something about a suicide assessment but I'm not sure if I'm remembering that right too, 'cause he said that if you're suicidal, they won't help, so I might not get much assistance from 'em. Oh, and he reckons the emotional void is something that I should take as a good thing. He asked if I was violent when I mentioned it, so I said no, and he told me to take it as something good, rather than thinking that everything's bad and going wrong for me. I've got another prescription for Citalopram, same dosage, thanks to the side effects I had when I started taking it, and he wants to see me again in a month

MammaMia 03-02-2009 11:34 PM

Arrrgh
My sister J is trying to poke her nose into what's wrong.
I told her I was okay.
Ha.
She's ALWAYS trying to get me to tell her, but to be honest, half the time, I don't want her to know, but don't mind another sister of mine knowing...is that bad :S

~*Rainbow*~ 04-02-2009 12:06 AM

coming to check in!!!!!!!!
had to go back up to inverness for a funeral
not feeling so good
numb and empty
why does this always happen

shadowedsoul 04-02-2009 12:52 AM

walks back in and curls up into a ball in the corner and crys, i cant do this, really cant do this, want to give up, really want to cut, **** ****, screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmms!!!!!!!

Damnation. 04-02-2009 01:57 AM

*Sneaks back in and collapses* x_x

wildly insane 04-02-2009 02:26 AM

*Hugs Kahlia back* thanks hun, hope the rain has stopped, how are you feeling?

*hugs Dayna glad the doctor's went okay, hopefully they'll be able to help

*Hugs Helen, Katie, Secrets, Pixiedust, Snuffles, Jet and MaryAnne*

*Hugs Nikki* hope you feel better soon *offers cuppa and a big fluffy duvet*

*Hugs Shadowedsoul* offers an ear if you wanna talk about it? or simply a shoulder to cry on and a clean tissue

*Hugs Zowie* sorry to hear the day hospital didn't go well, It really sucks that they don't believe you, we believe you and offer all the support we can

*Hugs Kat* sorry to hear the Psych is ****, keep fighting and hopefully the next one will understand you, I really hope the anger calms down *hugs*

*Hugs Jade* I just wanted to say I think you've been an amazing support to many people over the last few days and I hope that you, yourself are okay.

Me, am ready for bed, clocking off, curling up and wishing I yet again didn't have to get up in the morning.

Damnation. 04-02-2009 02:34 AM

Nighty night if you're going, Wildly, and thanks

MammaMia 04-02-2009 03:01 AM

Funeral today.
Wish it was mine.
Not sure how much longer I can hold these destructive thoughts and urges in.
Not sure how much longer I can pretend I'm ok.
Because I'm really not ok.

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:02 AM

x_x *Hugs Helen muchly*

ravynsoul 04-02-2009 03:04 AM

*Hugs everyone*

I just wanted to send a positive update; I had an appointment today with my new pysch [it was supposed to be next monday, but I got in early due to a cancellation] and although I was really nervous, it went really well. He understood; and I didn't even have to explain it all.. gives me hope!!

*sends hopeful thoughts around*

*hugs Puppy SinClair*

MammaMia 04-02-2009 03:09 AM

*clings to Dayna*

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:11 AM

*Hugs Helen and doesn't let go*

Ravyn: Really glad to hear your meeting went well ^___^

ravynsoul 04-02-2009 03:13 AM

*hugs Helen tightly*

*hugs Dayna back* Me too; and glad to hear yours went ok too. Hopefully the empty void will disappear soon. I get that from time-to-time; but it does go away.

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:23 AM

I'm not in the void right now. Last time it happened was Sunday, I think. It's damned creepy how it changes my entire personality :/ but I've yet to hear a decent theory on why. I figured that it's a defence mechanism, trying to protect me from all the stress and ****, but...why completely obliterate my personality?

Although it might be a blessed relief to have right now. I'm damned triggered, and really just want to OD x_x. Can'tcopewithallthis

ravynsoul 04-02-2009 03:26 AM

i have not theories on that; unfortunately. *hugs* are you by yourself; will talking here help with the triggeredness?

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:28 AM

My housemate is downstairs, passed out on the sofa. My...friend is online, but he's not talking. I think he's doing other things, as his status keeps changing between online and away. I'm talking in a hangout thread (speak of the devil, and he will IM) and PMing another friend. And talking in here

ravynsoul 04-02-2009 03:34 AM

keep talking here as much as you need; I unfortunately won't be on much longer, but I know there are lots who check in... is there anything I can help with?

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:36 AM

Aside from talking as much as possible, I can't really ask for owt else. I'ma start hunting for other things to do to try and distract myself in a min, methinks

ravynsoul 04-02-2009 03:43 AM

i like playing games in the arcade... i sometimes don't realize how much time has passed..

Damnation. 04-02-2009 03:45 AM

Oh **** yeah, I keep forgetting about that o.o. I normally go in to play Snake or something. Other than that, when I wanna play a game, I play the Impossible Quiz (evil D<), Flash Flash Revolution, or something on Kongregate

Snuffles 04-02-2009 04:10 AM

*cuddles Dayna* Hope your ok x

Damnation. 04-02-2009 04:11 AM

*Cuddles Katie back* I've been a lot better

Snuffles 04-02-2009 04:16 AM

Yeah I know that feeling hey =( Just trying to catch up on these posts *snuggles*

Damnation. 04-02-2009 05:20 AM

Yeah, it's been busy in here as of late *snuggles back*

Kahlia1981 04-02-2009 05:24 AM

You can say that again Dayna. . .

*offers hugs to everyone then disappears into the denial tent to try and get a couple of hours sleep even though it is only 2:30 ish PM*

Snuffles 04-02-2009 05:33 AM

*joins Kahlia in the denial tent*

We just got a phonecall to say we weren't approved for the place =(

Damnation. 04-02-2009 05:35 AM

O.o Outta ****in' nowhere, it's Kahlia! *Hugs*

Katie: Aww no, I'm sorry to hear that :gonk: *hugs you too*

Snuffles 04-02-2009 05:38 AM

It's **** =( Feel like crying now and I know BF feels like **** too now. Have another place to look at this arvo... got another to apply for but coz it's really dingy and pricey for a ***** place we're keeping it as a last resort.. 16days till we have to be out =(

Damnation. 04-02-2009 05:40 AM

It'll work out, it has to! Sixteen days may not sound like a whole lot, but really, it's not too bad *hugs tightly*

Snuffles 04-02-2009 05:48 AM

Heh, those words sound so familiar ;) I'm sure it will.. It's just scary hey. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions right now. Anger, disappointment, sadness etc. It is so unfair.. Mik and Chris moved straight into his mum's place no worries at all. Mel just got accepted by the first place SHE applied for.. she's moving out on the 18th. We're the ones doing the hard work, trying to find jobs to support us as well as trying to study... plus spending all our (well most of it)time trying to find a place, making phone calls, trips to real estate agents and the places which then proves to be un-necassary petrol used.. Are we being punished for something we've done? Why is it SO hard for some people yet others get everything at the drop of a hat.. I just want something to go right for once.. I can't go home for mum's anniversary coz of this, dreams of starting a family have gone on hold coz of financial *****, I'm hoping to GOD I can hold onto my studying.. but if everything goes to ***** then maybe I'll have to give that up as well....

Fark me, life sucks.. what's the point anymore =(

Damnation. 04-02-2009 05:50 AM

X__X I really understand how you feel. It looked really bad for us for a while (and things still aren't stable). As for wondering if you're being punished for something, yeah, I've asked myself that numerous times. Eh...I don't really know what to say, other than I really know how it is D: *hugs again*

Snuffles 04-02-2009 05:55 AM

Glad someone understands =) Though I wish you didn't ;)
Sorry for the rant.. It's just been playing on my mind for ages...

Damnation. 04-02-2009 06:04 AM

Ahh, well ranting is what this place is for, isn't it? Well, part of what it's here for, anyways lol

Snuffles 04-02-2009 06:06 AM

Lol that's true =P Anyways I might play some Dawn of War.. get some anger out ;) Thanks for listening Dayna.. take care ok xx

Kahlia1981 04-02-2009 06:15 AM

I hope that I didn't give anyone a heart attack with my sudden appearance ... things just aren't going very smoothly around here. The rain has ceased for the time being so we're trying to make sure that if it does start raining with the torrential downpours again we don't get so flooded. I spent about 48 hours awake because one night I couldn't go to bed because it I left the room even just for a little while the house attempted to flood itself again. I had to wake one of my housemates up because it felt (for all intents and purposes) like I was trying to drain the Nile with a teaspoon.

Meh, anyway *hugs to everyone*

Katie : Fingers are crosed for you that things will work out. *offers hugs*
Dayna : thanks for the hugs *hugs you back*

Damnation. 04-02-2009 06:16 AM

Kahlia: Hoshit o__o;;. Thank **** it's stopped

Katie: Alrighty, enjoy. And you're welcome. You take care too

shadowedsoul 04-02-2009 07:36 AM

thanks wildy insane, i will try and catch you later on, hmm need to talk about it, before i do somesomething stuiped

Kahlia1981 04-02-2009 09:19 AM

Dayna : Yeah.

We dug a trench today and filled some sandbags. *is pathetically proud* I couldn't do any of the digging though. My housemate told me straight out that I couldn't because it most likely would have ended in a hospital trip to get whatever I had broken or dislocated by doing it looked at.

*leaves hugs and cups of coffee/tea/hot chocolate for anyone who wants one*

wildly insane 04-02-2009 10:30 AM

Hey hope you guys are doing okay, afraid it's my morning rush so I only have time to send you all some hugs, give Puppy SinClair his breakfast, Kahlia a bucket and mop and some extra sandbags incase they're needed.

Katie, I hope you find a place you can live in, sounds really shitty *hugs*

*hugs Dayna* Hope you have a good day

*hugs everyone popping by today, leaves pancakes and ice-cream*

*hugs Shell* glad the appmt went well, I'm so glad he understands you :)

zowie 04-02-2009 10:50 AM

I'm so angry I'm literally shaking.
My boyfriend, who is on a break with me, is seeing someone.
When we went on a break we promised each other we wouldn't see anyone. And now he's spending all his time with this girl he had the audacity to invite to places I went with him, and she's saying she loves him.
This is too much. I can't stand this.
I've texted him saying 'You said you weren't seeing anyone but you obviously are. Is that why you went on a break with me?' And am now waiting for a reply.
Oh, and it was his birthday yesterday and he had everyone round his house (including this girl) except me.

Jetforce 04-02-2009 10:56 AM

*cuddles arwen*

I'm sorry ur bf is on the verge of breaking up with u

Sorry, no real words but hang in there xxx

zowie 04-02-2009 11:22 AM

He's already broken up with me. Pretty much. We're on a long term break.
He texted back, and he was angry. He said he wasn't seeing anyone and that he didn't have to explain himself to me.
I said if you were seing someone and didn't tell me, you would be a coward so yes, you do have to explain yourself to me.
He told me not to take the moral high ground because I slept with one of his best friends (the guy who raped me and who's friends who used to be my friends took his side and said I was a liar.)
I said I wasn't taking the moral high ground, just trying to explain that I love him too much to loose him.
He said 'don't wait for me. i don't want a meaningful or long term relationship at the moment'

I just love him so much, but him and his friends have really ****ed me over.

Tears of Solitude 04-02-2009 12:18 PM

Zowie I know you still love him, but he isnt worth it. I wish I could mend your broken heart. Keep talking and posting, it might help.

Get all your anger out.
Please, please take care of yourself, < I have just read your post and replied > xxx

MammaMia 04-02-2009 02:31 PM

1 hour.
I told my notetaker I was going to a funeral.
Maybe I should, I might even just go for a walk.

~*Rainbow*~ 04-02-2009 03:44 PM

thats it
i move away from scotland to free myself of my demons from work the ones who put me down laughed at me and made me lose my job because of my problems
and now now they start telling lies to my partner and making his life hell all because of me
i told him i never wanted him to get the hassle i know he loves me and i love him
but i cant help but feel that they are going to ruin us like that have done for everything else in my sorry little life
i admited to him last night that i was emotionally and mentally weak i havent felt that in a long time since i met him
i think i should go back in to counsilling or therapy but he doesnt think i need it becuase i moved away from scotland to engliand and im fine when im down there but now he might be going for a job in scotland and i would move with him but i would be alone and i'd lose him

*cries*

anarchistl0ve 04-02-2009 03:50 PM

first off Angelica bunny, shes a plushy stuffed cuddly bunny, wearing a silver pleated skirt an a hello kitty tee, long floppy ears an just wants to makes us all feel comforted.

each day it gets closer the flashbacks get more intnse make it stop!!!

*Dayna *huggles* stay strong we are here for you

*everyone else *huggles and cuddles*