RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 06:46 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 07:00 PM

Good morning Julie! How are you today?

CrazyHayley 10-05-2010 07:00 PM

Morning Julie! *huggles* how're you today? or I guess if you've only just got up you may still be figuring that one out?!

I'm amazed that 10pages have gone by in 24hours. Part of me is glad, as it means the ward is busy and people aren't lonley, but part of me is sad, as like Crimson mentioned on this page earlier, I've tried to go through it, but its all too much for my brain to cope with today. But you are all so important to me....

*goes round the ward and gives appropriate tlc to each and everyone one of her fellow wardies - even those currently hiding*

Well I kept my socks on last night 'cos I had cold feet. I wouldn't share a shower this morning 'cos I needed to shave my legs. So I got away with my naughty lil mishap :) I couldn't fake my mood though and he said he knew something was up and "I hate seeing you like this" which of course only then made me worse and so I cried and then ranted, had a fag or two and moped some more. But I think it did me good to get it out of my system and stop pretending. Still feel pretty crummy, but not unsafe crummy at the moment, so thats progress upon last night.

Sorry I'm waffling about me again, but obviously I'm lacking personla responses when I've not caught up....and thats completely selfish of me and I apologise and I just wish it were next monday already and I would've had my sanity injection. I think we should have a ward party afterwards, what do you think?! I'll try and share my positivity with you all when it returns?! Though I don't want it to feel like I'm rubbing salt in the wounds, so no party if it'll be too much for people. Just throwing random ideas out there.....

Hmmm....*shuts up*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 07:02 PM

*pops head out of her tent*

Sorry to hear that, NoOnesFool *hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun.

Mark! I know you :-) Rather, I have seen you around and you posted in one of my threads not too long ago. You're nice :blush:

I'm sorry all, I just cant read through everything right now. Feeling rather awful at the moment. No use to any of you all.

*retreats back into the tent and curls up in her corner with her stuffed toy lamb, blanket, and pillow, to cry herself to sleep*

Tent is open for use, don't mind me here...

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 2289431)
Sorry I'm waffling about me again, but obviously I'm lacking personla responses when I've not caught up....and thats completely selfish of me and I apologise and I just wish it were next monday already and I would've had my sanity injection. I think we should have a ward party afterwards, what do you think?! I'll try and share my positivity with you all when it returns?! Though I don't want it to feel like I'm rubbing salt in the wounds, so no party if it'll be too much for people. Just throwing random ideas out there.....

Hmmm....*shuts up*

First things first... It is not selfish and I will not allow you to think like this *crosses arms stubbornly* You have to take care of you first or you won't be able to take care of anyone else. Besides this place is here for us to yammer on about our issues and goings ons and to help each other. *cuddles* And yes I vote for a party!

Doikers 10-05-2010 07:08 PM

*Hugs Forever-Broken*
*Hugs Hayley* I hope us playing WoW last night helped you fight the urges , it did me :) just to be DOING something after I'd gotten over the dieing repeatedly :P
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Julie* Good morning mate :)

Oh and I second Crimsons vote for a party !!:)

CrazyHayley 10-05-2010 07:17 PM

Yes Mark, playing on WoW for those few hours til meds and bed time after my 'slip up' did indeed keep my mind focused and it was far better to be playing alongside someone with interaction to help keep me completely focused too and it was good to feel useful. I'm prob going to go on there in a bit once I've sorted myself out something to eat. Thanks for the hugs.

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 07:25 PM

thanks for the cuddle April,just being told that our sale date has being brought
forward,and everthing that in the sale
neededs to be sorted tonight,there
is a lot of stuff as it's a big department
argh!!!!just shoot me now. =/

Proud Plumeria Sister
The following content has been hidden - Reason : My rant/vent thread
to head back to work,that the ladies s
fri as they first said. And to top all that off they want it
sorted out tonight,highliighted

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!
If only that worked at home. (11 days till G is out of my home *happy dance*) At work it does help though. If the file clerk ain't happy ain't nobody happy around here lol. I had a pleasant mothers day yesterday (treated like a princess most of the day, but I had to cook my own dinner) and today is going good so far... Eating healthy and drinking plenty of water, getting stuff accomplished. Got my comp back up and running and had planned on playing WoW this weekend but something about being spoiled made me not mess with the comp :D
How are you doing today?

jonikd 10-05-2010 07:49 PM

*peeks in and sits jealously watching everyone talking to and hugging each other*

Doikers 10-05-2010 07:50 PM

Hey JK *Hugs* How are you this morning?

SoMuchMore 10-05-2010 07:53 PM

*jumps on JK* Hi! Don't be jealous, we like to hug you too! *super-hugs*

*cuddles everyone else* sorry i dont have time to catch up on replies right now. Im just taking a quick break from studying.... After Tuesday night I will officially be done with all this uni work for the semester!

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 07:55 PM

*hugs JK* how are ya?

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 07:55 PM

Heya JK... *cuddles* How are you, love? It must be early where you are, since it's only 3pm here...

I spy a Mark and a Laura, too!! *cuddles*

Went to the dentist's for my appt and HARUMPH!!!!!! Had 4 shots of Novocaine and it was a LOT of Novocaine... and my tooth still wasn't numb enough for the drilling so I got another temporary filling. *sigh* Frustrating as all get out, but oh well. :(

At least I got to go to the library... and I got an Icee at Walmart (Subway) to help with the soreness that comes after having those shots. :-/ Blah. My tongue is still numb but it hurts? can't quite figure that one out...

And the heat is STILL not on... it's freezing in here... :(

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 08:01 PM

OH, and remember how I was upset about an order I made online where I switched the billing & shipping zipcodes? Well, that got straightened out!! so I don't feel so stupid now. :D I'm happy... and I got "April Rain" by Delain in the mail today... loveeee it. :)

My mouth is still numb and Jarrod makes fun of how I talk. *growls* Lol...

*hides*

jonikd 10-05-2010 08:08 PM

hmmm, thanks you lot. Feeling a bit precious this morning, jumped on to see what you're all up to and so much has happened that I can't even begin to reply to you all. Sorry :(

Tonight I'm going to try and catch up on what's happening for my wardmates, you all matter to me and are an important part of my life, which probably sounds odd but that's just the way it is ;)

I'm OK I think, just need to ground myself somehow. When I think too hard about things my brain feels like a puffer fish, boom, just like that I "puff up" and I can't think about stuff clearly.

Anyway, it is 7am here and I'm starting work for the day, about to go and grab a desperately needed coffee.

Love to you all, please be gentle with yourselves.
*hugs Laura, Crimson, Mark, April tight*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 08:13 PM

*Hugs Ally* What's wrong hun? PM me if you want to talk - sorry i've not gotten around to replying to the other one yet, i'll do it now :) Chin up babe.

Mark - Honoury welshy is just as good dude! Have you developed the accent? Men with welsh accents = phrwoar! ;D

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 08:13 PM

Oh and *hugs for all* x

Doikers 10-05-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Men with welsh accents = phrwoar!
Really ? I occaisioally slip into a Welsh accent , mainly when I'm takling with a VERY Welsh person , I do it with every accent , I subconciously pick it up , but then I drop in a West country/ Wiltshire accent .ooh aRRR lol

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 08:26 PM

Ahaha i have family in wiltshire and grew up on a farm myself in Cambridgeshire - but don't believe i have a "farrrrrrrrmers accent" (ooarrr!) - but i always do it (usually when under the influence..aha).
I must say, Irish accents on men are better..but i'll settle for welsh. I think you should do a voice recording and send it to me, hahah. I have a thing for American and Australian accents aswell. It's an accent thing....

Am i hiijacking the thread?! Ahum.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 08:27 PM

*pokes Mark* Sent you an email. :)

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:43 PM

Yay! It reached 50 degrees today. *wanders off and sits alone in the corner*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 08:44 PM

I spy a Crimson, Mark && April :D

Doikers 10-05-2010 08:47 PM

*Hugs Helen* Hows your day been?

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:50 PM

*waves at helen*

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 09:14 PM

Oh my god my work gets worse and worse. why the hell
would you have q stocktake and a sale on the same day,
and why only tell us tonight,then expect us to set up tonight
complete muppets.damn it I'm so stressed out.

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 09:15 PM

Oh my god my work gets worse and worse. why the hell
would you have q stocktake and a sale on the same day,
and why only tell us tonight,then expect us to set up tonight
complete muppets.damn it I'm so stressed out.

MammaMia 10-05-2010 09:22 PM

Day's been really **** thanks Mark lol :( *hughs back*

*waves at Crimson* How you doing?? xx

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 09:44 PM

um... hi cant stay long gotta go out just thought i;d say hi

Doikers 10-05-2010 09:48 PM

*Hugs Helen with Hugs reserved for shitty days*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 09:50 PM

Thanks Mark :) *hugs tight* How are you doing?

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 09:51 PM

*lays on the floor and looks at the celing*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 09:55 PM

You OK Julie?

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:01 PM

i'm just little tired is all i'm fine

sorry that u guys r having a bad day
i feel real selfish coz i never do any indervial replys

Doikers 10-05-2010 10:01 PM

*Hugs Julie* Whats on your ceiling ?

*Hugs Helen* Today has been a better day thanx , Still got triggered by being in a social setting ( Coffee with my Sis and Bro in Law and Neice , I could feel the anxiety coming to the suface , but I'm here and I didn't cut despite the fact that I was planning too so yey me!

Tommorow the engineer from My power company is coming to read the meters and TRY and sort out those huge demands for money I keep getting . I hope that puts an end to it all . Only thing is I have to wait in between 8am and 1pm he'll come sometime then it is to be hoped.

My urges have switched from being Suicidal ( Much Less) To S.I. ( Not nice but not suicidal and I think it's important to diferentiate beteewn the 2) Sorry to waffle on.

Why was your day so ****? You don't have to say but maybe it would help to get things out.
This chair hurts :S
Bed soon .

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 10:09 PM

*pops out of her tent to hug jonikid*

Sorry I've missed you, twas babysitting. I hope you got lots of hugs in the mean time.

*retreats to her tent and curls up in her corner again*

Silly. Even that (OK so what I really did was walk across the room to make the fire alarm stop blaring) took 'it' out of me. Ridiculous.

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:15 PM

*sighs* i dont wanna go anywhere today
The following content has been hidden - Reason : coz it's embaressing
i wanna stay here and stress and worry about stuff coz it's easier then leaving the house again

Doikers 10-05-2010 10:17 PM

Oh :( *Hugs Julie some more* why do you have to leave the house?

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 10:18 PM

Mark~ sorry, catching up, apparently there've been three pages since I left, lol. Anyway reading and very glad to hear that at least you are no longer suicidal *massive hugs -that's alright, right?-*

Julie~ I stare at my ceiling a lot... *pets* I'm sorry you're tired.

Everyone~ sounds like a crap day all, I'm very sorry. *brings the tea tray out of her tent* There go.

*retreats to her tent and her corner*
gah c'est la vie, I suppose. at least, my life *rolls eyes*

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 10:19 PM

What time is it in Wales now, Mark? It's only 1:20 pm here. :)

Julie, that isn't selfish... you have to get used to the flow of things and learn who people are before individual replies is comfy to do. :)

*cuddles everyone then goes for a walk in the ward garden*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:20 PM

i have to go to my art school which is really fun i'm just so tired coz i haven't eaten yet and i did aquarobics at 6:30 this morning and i'm going to do combat fitness tonight

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:24 PM

*shuffles into a little box* sorry guys
i'm like this when i haven't eat sorry my emotions get all screwed up

Doikers 10-05-2010 10:24 PM

It's 10.24pm Crimson , I am pooped , gotta early morning (For me) so Night all *Bed time Squishes ward mates*

It sounds like you had a busy day Julie , no wonder you're tired :S

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2289905)
It sounds like you had a busy day Julie , no wonder you're tired :S

it's only 9:26 am here

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 10:29 PM

Oh Julie a little box sounds wonderful, if you want my honest opinion. Much more comforting than even my tent.

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 10:29 PM

No wonder you're tired then Mark... 1030pm is a more than acceptable bedtime :) *goodnight huggles*
Julie, what is combat fitness?

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:29 PM

i gtg my dad is home ??? strange he's meant to be working/??? y is he home i'm not game to ask

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:30 PM

it's like arobic marsial arts

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 10:54 PM

*wants to die*

*hides away where no one can find her forever*

:crying:

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 11:01 PM

*magically teleports to April and cuddles her* what's up, hun?