RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 30-03-2009 11:30 AM

It sure is sore, but it's stopped hurting, needs to hurt even more. We have had a good giggle, although your hiccups need to stop haha.

xXMessedUpXx 30-03-2009 11:38 AM

not holding up so well

and i'm so angry with work

=[

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:38 AM

Dayna please dont give up honey. Keep fighting xxx

Hannah I hope today isnt as bad as you thought it would be xxx

Kahlia I hope you are okay today xxx

Auburn Shadow Keep strong, the odd slip up is ok, please dont beat yourself up about it. It will just want to make you do it more xxx

:::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone else ::::::::::::::::::::::::

I hope everyone has a good day.

Love Jade xxx

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:39 AM

Whats wrong Messed up ?

MammaMia 30-03-2009 11:51 AM

Gah, I've been locked in. Am happy but annoyed too....it's like she knows :@

zowie 30-03-2009 05:26 PM

Blah. I just binged on pizza followed by chocolate cake.
I hate myself.

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:47 PM

Arwen: x_x *Hugs* Not much to really say, but I know what it's like to feel pissed at yourself for binging

Helen: What happened to your hand? If you don't mind my asking, that is. Tell me to **** off if you want, lol

Jade: x_x Just had a baaad night last night. Allowing myself to succumb to the void seemed to be the best thing to do. Bleh. I know it wasn't though, and even though I'm getting spacey again, I don't intend on making the same mistake twice

*Hugs Messed Up*

Hannah: I'm okay now, I think *hugs back*. What about you?

Auburn: Slip ups are natural, please don't give yourself a hard time over it

Kahlia: I know what you mean too x__x

MammaMia 30-03-2009 06:24 PM

Dayna, I've cut it. Don't even give a toss at the fact people will be asking before long.

Damnation. 30-03-2009 06:26 PM

Ohh, I see x_x *hugs muchly*

MammaMia 30-03-2009 06:44 PM

*hugs muchly back*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 07:27 PM

Can I stay for the night. Ive been upset today I am really worried about a friend of mine. She is the worse I have ever seen her. I wish I could help more.........

Why is life soooo bloody tough .................

MammaMia 30-03-2009 08:51 PM

Of course you can Jade *squishes tight*

I know who that post is about...

~*Rainbow*~ 30-03-2009 09:02 PM

I cant take this any more I just Bloody cant take it.
My ex housemate has ruined it all - she went and forwarded important documents to my partners house and now his mother think im taking a loan out under her address!!!!! and now she really does hate me! that I can handle jsut but everything is gettin on top of me again just like i new it woud if i came back home to scotland!!!

I hate this all - someone has also hacked into my facebook account and deactivated it along with my bebo and my myspace, hacked into all my emails and changed my passwords!!!!!!!!

I JUST CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to top it all of my mum is really not well - and i have just found out from the docs tht i have to go in for test becasue of really bad period pains and they think it could be something to do with endremitriouses which i know my mum had after she had me - and i may not be able to have kids!! its like a 60 40 chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Why me?????????????/ Have I not come through enough of hell already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let me give up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs to everyone else*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 09:48 PM

Hi Gil Im sorry you are going through hell right now. Please dont give up, keep on fighting.

Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 30-03-2009 10:47 PM

*Hugs all*

****. Drunk, keep getting spacey agin, snd now someone's going on about **** that's basically my fault

wildly insane 31-03-2009 12:40 AM

*hugs* can't help right now as head is pounding and need to sleep but am thinking of you all and hope things get better *big hugs*

Damnation. 31-03-2009 02:00 AM

You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start,
You showed me dreams,
I wish they turned into real,
You broke a promise,
And made me realise,
It was all just a lie

Kahlia1981 31-03-2009 03:21 AM

I love that song Dayna.

*hugs all*

Damnation. 31-03-2009 03:23 AM

It seems appropriate

Auburn Shadow 31-03-2009 03:47 AM

****. Still awake. Can't sleep. Don't want to sleep. Can't do this anymore. So ****ing triggered. All because of that stupid slip up. ****ing scared of meeting my parents. Biological parents. Biological grandparents. What if they hate me too?