RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 06:06 AM

*wanders in*

Hi all. Another day in hell. My problems are miniscule compared to everyone else in here I know but at the moment I keep getting stuck. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know I've been reading.

*hugs all*

Jetforce 06-02-2009 07:35 AM

*Cuddles all in the psych ward*

Snuffles 06-02-2009 09:03 AM

Oh geez.. we've fallen behind in rent ourselves, owe about 2-3 weeks from when BF lost his job. They've been understanding though.. we do intend on paying them back and they know this. But far out.. =( *cuddles* I guess in that respect we were lucky.. but still.. =( I hate renting really.. But oh well.. =( What can you do?

Kahlia, don't think your problems are miniscule... *cuddles* take care

Thanks Jem! *cuddles back* hope your ok

Damnation. 06-02-2009 09:04 AM

*Hugs Kahlia*

Hmm.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that

A) The bailiffs are not in office today (if I am not online later, then I think it will be safe to presume that they were), and

B) Today's meeting goes well

Katie: We were about three months behind with ours, if I remember rightly

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 09:21 AM

Hi all. It has been quite a full-on day today ... But ...

My GP has filled in an exemption from wearing a seatbelt certificate for Queensland Transport, meaning that when I drive I do not have to wear a seatbelt. She agreed with me that due to the position it sits in on me, if I was wearing it correctly and had an accident that threw me forward I would either not survive or would be left a quadraplegic. She had absolutely no issues with doing it either.

Also, I managed to break the big toe on my right foot by tripping onto a traffic island when my toe hit the side of it. Oh, and I got the windscreen in my car replaced so that the car is now roadworthy. And I braved a supermarket on my own ... something I never do because I go into panic attack and paranoia mode and usually leave extremely quickly.

Considering that today has basically been positive ... I don't know why I feel like ****. Meh. Maybe I just am not meant to be able to feel happiness.

The rain started up again too ....

*hugs everyone*
Thanks to everyone who has sent hugs my way.

Julilly 06-02-2009 11:11 AM

I like the psych ward....I don't have to wear my mask.......I hate the psych ward they fill me with meds and try to make me talk.
I know it is all about choices.....I chose to cut, and just resently have, I chose to hate myself before, durning and after the cutting, I chose to not let people in, I chose to wear my "happy" mask and be who I am not, I chose to suffer in silience..........................I chose to take full blame

zowie 06-02-2009 01:21 PM

Got a meds review today, hopefully they'll prescribe me some PRN for when things get tough.
My sister's going to be on TV. The programme's called World's Strictest Parents. She's going on coz our dad is so laid back, she's going to Botswana in Africa to live with really strict parents. Cool.

Lyssie 06-02-2009 01:45 PM

*is stupid but...* what's PRN?

Mary Anne 06-02-2009 02:13 PM

Arwen - your sister is brave! Will look out for that show? Hows the smoking/not smoking going today? Another day failed at that one for me.

Dayna - my thoughts are with you today *hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

x

MammaMia 06-02-2009 03:07 PM

Arwen- I've seen that before, let us know when it's on?!!!

Mary Anne- cuddles

Kahlia- Wow I'm proud of you today sweetie, why would that happen about the seatbelt if you had an accident, if you don't mind me asking?

Katie- *mega squishes* I love you

Dayna- Hope today goes alright

*leaves cuddles for all*

Spirit of an Angel 06-02-2009 09:16 PM

free grabs bed and hide under not feeling too good

Detour. Derail 06-02-2009 09:34 PM

*curls up in denial tent*
*cries*

realflifefaerie 06-02-2009 09:35 PM

*hides in corner*
Sorry can't be any help

wildly insane 06-02-2009 10:20 PM

There's a friday feeling floating around and it's a bad one, enters ward with a big box of goodies.

*Hugs Helen**Hugs Kat**Hugs Arwen**Hugs Secrets**Hugs MaryAnne**Hugs Jade**Hugs Alexx**Hugs Dayna**Hugs Snuffles**Hugs Kahlia**Hugs Jet**Hugs Julilly**Hugs Lyssie**Hugs Free Spirit*

Wow that's a lot of hugs and I sincerely apologise if I've left anyone out, that's just everybody who's posted since I last looked in, or if anybody else enters that I haven't offered hugs to consider themselves hugged.

I apologise further for having no words of wisdom to stop the rain from falling or the roof from collapsing I just hope you all find the strength to carry on fighting and thanks to those who have given me hugs, it means a lot to me.

I don't like nighttime at the moment, with darkness brings darkness. Anyway I'm off to meddle with the devil and see what intangible mess I can keep control of. However I leave you all with a selection of dvds from classics like Some like it Hot and girly flicks like Pretty Woman to Action like the Bourne films and From Dusk til Dawn, hoepfully you can enjoy with a big bag of popcorn and hot chocolate. I may very well be in later bawling my eyes out, we shall see, indeed we shall.

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 11:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Helen - Because when I'm driving a car I have to have the seat back a long way (damn those long legs), and I am not a small girl, the seatbelt runs along my neck. Due to some physical issues if anything touches my neck I begin to choke and am unable to get oxygen in. Add to that tension and various other factors (including the weakness of my spinal cord) and it is my GPs opinion that I would be lucky to survive an accident. It sounds kind of weird ...

pixiedust 07-02-2009 01:15 AM

*hugs all round*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 01:50 AM

*hugs all round*

Ah I understand now Kahlia, well I'm glad you don't have to wear one then, and I pray you never have a car accident. *squish*

Snuffles 07-02-2009 02:24 AM

*clings to helen*

MammaMia 07-02-2009 02:57 AM

*holds Katie*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 03:20 AM

Bailiffs didn't come today. They're coming on Monday, instead. The landlord for the new place has been persuaded to take us again, so when we're kicked out, we have somewhere to live. My emotions have been right ****y today though, so even though it's been an okay day, I still feel just...bleh

*Hugs all muchly*