RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 02-02-2009 07:32 AM

I am uncertain how long it will take for the dog to get settled (my housemate even surmised that she may take longer than the dog) because she is clingy with my housemate since housemate's parents died. So another big change could be rather unsettling for her.

As for me, I am expecting to settle in quickly (providing I do not stress myself out by losing things). I got settled in here very quickly when I first moved in with my housemate, and the atmosphere here is one that is a damn sight different than what I was used to. It was a welcome change.

As for being online, I will do my best to keep people updated. If (and I do not think it is likely) I am offline for a longish while, I will try and get myself down to the nearest library as often as possible, and/or ask Katrica, if she does not mind, to make the odd post with an update. But with any luck, it will not come to that

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 07:39 AM

We will be watching out for your posts for updates.

You sounds such a terrific friend/housemate to have. You are lucky to have each other xxx

So pleased that you kept posting and talking. xxx

Damnation. 02-02-2009 07:41 AM

Yes, we both are. I shudder to think what sort of state I would be in now if it was not for her (or even if I would still be here), so the least I can do now is to help her too

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 07:45 AM

Be proud, your a lovely, caring person xxx

Hang in there, honey xxx Keep fighting xxx

Damnation. 02-02-2009 07:53 AM

I am doing my best xxx

Damnation. 02-02-2009 08:01 AM

Right, it is now 7am and I am getting rather tired, so I will retreat to bed. Hopefully, by the time I pull myself off the sofa tomorrow, I will be back to my normal self.

Thank you yet again for everything, Jade, and I hope that you have a good night

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 08:04 AM

nite nite honey, Anytime Its what Im here for xxx

Detour. Derail 02-02-2009 11:19 AM

*has decorated the ward for a "well done Helen" party.

8 monthes is mint!!

*hands present*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like *_*

I cant sleep.

Horrible dreams....

Horrible guy-kidnaps-&-tortures-me dreams.

Keep me up.

Waking up crying.

Everyone at home is getting annoyed with me now...

And Im too tired to even function properly...

*_*

Kahlia1981 02-02-2009 11:32 AM

Hi all.
I think I'd like to go to sleep now but I can't.
We have put on The Mummy Returns ... after just having watched The Mummy.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Lyssie 02-02-2009 11:51 AM

*walks in waves* is it okay if i admit myself here??

Detour. Derail 02-02-2009 11:57 AM

*gets lyssie-louba a cushion*

Hello =]

Im Alexx!

Its finnnneeee!!! come in!!! Join us!!!
Make yourself at home!

I hope your doing ok (or as close to ok as possible!)

If you need to talk you can alsways pm me if you like.

Im rambling.
Im sorry.
Im tired.

Jetforce 02-02-2009 11:58 AM

*crash tackles alexx*

Hope ur well there xxx

Detour. Derail 02-02-2009 12:01 PM

arrrrggghhhhh *falls*

Heyyyy Jemmmmm =]

Im tired ><

you?
xxx

MammaMia 02-02-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 1397161)
Congrats helen

8months is awful long time to stay safe..well done!!!! xxx

Thank you Jem =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1397258)
Helen Thats great news 8 months, I hope later on in the week you will feel like celebrating.

Im wishing you a great week < puts protective barrier around you to keep out hurtful people >

Love Jade xxx

Jade, thank you sweetie, I hope nobody breaks that barrier

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1397304)
Helen, 8 months, fantastic hun!

Thank you sweetie :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 1397531)
*has decorated the ward for a "well done Helen" party.

8 monthes is mint!!

*hands present*

Thank you babe, those dreams sound awful though :(

Guess who's uni is closed? :D :D :D :D But I need to stop letting what appened on Saturday morning go around and around and arond my headl.

realflifefaerie 02-02-2009 03:25 PM

Secrets says sorry she neglected everyone she was busy volunteering all weekend, and had a busy day sunday at Tough Guy, which was cold and meh.

Congrats Helen, you should be proud...celebrate it by treating yourself on your day off!!!

Welcome lyssie-louba, I hope your ok.

Hi everyone else, Ive forgotten what posts say now.

*leaves hugs and chocolate*

zowie 02-02-2009 05:30 PM

Well done Helen, you're doing really well.

Feeling terrible today, but don't know what to do about it. Tried to sleep it off on the sofa but my sister bitched at me for ages. Voices are telling me to badly hurt her.

Damnation. 02-02-2009 06:39 PM

AL/KGNLRKHNKFJKNK/DRMGK,ERHM5ULMNYKWE.57NKL5NHKLENHAE5.

I think it's finally happening. I'm having a breakdown

Lyssie 02-02-2009 07:15 PM

*Lyssie wanders into padded room and cries*

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 07:26 PM

walk in to romm curls up in corner and cries, hmm feeling low, hate this had enough.argh

Kahlia1981 02-02-2009 08:06 PM

Lyssie I'm going to have to counteract your signature for a moment and ask someone to please stop the darn rain ... the flooding here is terrible and I'm getting sick of bailing water out so that we can use the main door.

*curls up in corner and goes to sleep - something that she can't do irl atm*

zowie 02-02-2009 08:12 PM

Sorry, no words at the moment. But plenty of hugs for everyone who wants one
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Still feeling ****. Was thinking of going to A&E but I don't want to wait for hours. I've got to be at the day hospital tomorrow morning

realflifefaerie 02-02-2009 08:26 PM

*hugs Zowie* could you have some space from your sister, I'm around most of the night if you want to talk.
*hugs lyssie and shadowed* whats wrong?
*puts a blanket over Kahlia*

I keep bursting into tears but I'm not sure why. The snow has made me stupidly cold cause the country has come to a standstill. *curls up in a corner*

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 09:00 PM

hmm just had enough of everthing, people treating like crap, people hurting me, i had enough.****sake what the hell is the point, hmm not doing this anymore, not letting people in it only hurts, sorry iam sorry just had enough

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 10:27 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs everyone }}}}}}}}}

Im sorry everyone is having such a tough night. Keep posting and talking about it all, maybe it will help.

Sending all my love
Jade xxx

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 11:06 PM

hmm might mabye =/ curls up in corner and cries.

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:08 PM

ShadowedSoul What wrong, can I help xxx

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 11:13 PM

hmm i just had enough of everthing, dont want to fight this anymore. feel very alone. cries

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:23 PM

Shadow Your not alone, Im here for you.

Keep hanging in there, just take it an hour at a time xxx

Let us support you through this difficult time xxx

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:31 PM

Is there a sound proofed room here that I can scream in?

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:35 PM

Sure Pixie, scream your heart out. Whats wrong?

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:38 PM

*wanders into sound proofed room and screams*
*wanders back out*

Nothing important really, just loads of things getting on top of me. I'm tired, stressed from the amount of work I've got to do, hungry because I have no food and my ASDA delivery hasn't turned up, it's or would've been my best friend's birthday on Wednesday and facebook thought it would give me a lovely reminder of it (as if I didn't already) because I can't bring myself to take her off my friends list and just, I don't know, I'm in a bad mood for the most pathetic of reasons.

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:41 PM

There not pathetic reasons because they are real for you. xxx If you want to talk more feel free, I am here to listen

I hope your food turns up soon xxx I dont think it helps being hungry xxx
It doesnt me < smile >

Jade xxx

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:44 PM

Thanks Jade. My food won't come until at least tomorrow now and I have lectures all day so it means another day without breakfast or lunch although I might try to pop to the union shop to get a banana or something. The delivery not turning up has been the final straw today. I just want to go to bed and sleep but I have loads of work to do for tomorrow morning so that isn't possible. And my laptop is driving me insane because it's overheating and making a racket!

How are you? xx

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:48 PM

Im good thank you xxx I hope tomorrow is much better for you xxx

good luck xxx

Jade xxx

MammaMia 03-02-2009 12:07 AM

Thanks Secret & Zowie for their earlier posts :)

Meh. I am so ****ing worried but it's probs nothing serious. But still, I'm so worried. My dad NEVER tells me he's had a few bad days....unless it affects me (well I think?). He's at his girlfriend's right now *rolls eyes* due to the bad snow. Hope he's ok.....

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:45 AM

*Crawls back in* ;-;

shadowedsoul 03-02-2009 12:51 AM

hmm had enough, cant keep fighting this, had enough, hits head with hands, hmm this sucks

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:51 AM

I know the feeling x_x

Snuffles 03-02-2009 12:52 AM

I had a fricken allergic reaction last night.. charming.. scared the hell out of me since last time I had one I ended up in hospital.. But I'm ok now =)

*cuddles everyone*

A question.. who or what is Puppy Sinclair? I think I missed that?

MammaMia 03-02-2009 12:55 AM

*is rocking*

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:55 AM

*Hugs Katie* Glad you're okay. I think Puppy Sinclair is an addition brought here by Wildly Insane. I think

*Hugs Helen*

wildly insane 03-02-2009 01:35 AM

Puppy SinClair is a cocker spaniel puppy who just wants to help cheer people up, is very good at giving squidges and big sloppy kisses

*hugs everyone*

Sorry can't offer anything more, I envy anybody who can cry, I want to so much but I can't. I should go to sleep but I don't want to have to cope with tomorrow.

It's so beautiful outside snow and silhouetted trees, and I feel so ugly and fat and pathetic and selfish and I just want to get drunk so I can give in again. I want to be able to talk to someone but I can't, I physically can't, I feel so completely alone and I don't want to start again tomorrow.

Damnation. 03-02-2009 06:03 AM

Doctor's tomorrow. Wish me luck, guiz ._.;

Kahlia1981 03-02-2009 06:16 AM

Dayna - good luck with the doctors. *fingers crossed that everything goes well* *hugs you*

Hannah - you aren't alone *hugs you*

Helen - *offers hugs and a listening ear if required*

Katie (Snuffles) - I hate allergic reactions ... Was it to something that you knew you were likely to be allergic to ? I'm glad you are okay now. *offers hugs*

ShadowedSoul - *offers hugs*

Jade - *hugs you* Hope you are doing okay

Pixie - Hi ... I don't remember having met you ... but my brain is not as good as it was. Just wanted to offer you some support and hugs.

I'm not good with words right now, and I know that I will have missed people. I'm sorry about that.

*offers hugs to everybody*

Snuffles 03-02-2009 08:26 AM

Kahlia, I'm pretty sure it was from the cheese I had last night. Yesterday I thought I'd go to Aldi since we have next to no money, and I bought some bread and cheese... I hadn't had them before.. But I'm putting my money on the cheese. The only other known allergy I have is to a tablet I used once for a migraine.. That's all.. hmmmmm

Snuffles 03-02-2009 08:26 AM

Good luck Dayna!!

Jetforce 03-02-2009 08:44 AM

*cuddles every1*

*leaves some crackers and dip for ppl*

Hope ur ok there xxx

Mary Anne 03-02-2009 11:20 AM

Hi everyone,

sorry I have been rubbish at supporting you all recently, I don't know where my head is (except on top of my shoulders).

I don't know what I feel just now, i think the imminent approach of valentines is not helping.
I am at home today as I just got my new couch delivered (mainly obtained so I can throw out 'our' suite) nice corner couch I can curl up on. Fraggle has not investigated it yet but no doubt there will be cat fluff all over it in no time.

Snuffles - allergies are horrible, I am allergic to dairy and avoiding it is so hard, hope you feel better.

Dayna - good luck :)

*offers cuddles to everyone*

x

zowie 03-02-2009 01:22 PM

Secrets, thank you for offering to talk to me last night. I just went to bed early.
Went to the day hospital this morning. It was rubbish. The walk there is too long, and then I just sat there for an hour making a crappy birthday card.
Still feeling terrible, just ate a stupid amount and need to purge but my sister's in the bathroom. Also still getting commands to hurt my sister, which is scaring me.
Can't talk to the professionals because they don't believe me.

MammaMia 03-02-2009 02:20 PM

*hugs people and returns hugs*