RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 10-04-2009 01:54 PM

I fail.

Jetforce 10-04-2009 01:57 PM

*cuddles hannah* I could be better really..but oh well, i'll survive somehow hmm. How r u? *sends over some tim tams to u* lol

*cuddles arwen* plz tc of urself there! xx

zowie 10-04-2009 01:58 PM

*Hugs Jem back* Thanks hun :) xx

Jetforce 10-04-2009 02:00 PM

nps..stay safe there xx

[Fog] 10-04-2009 02:35 PM

*Curls up in a corner, stares at her stupid red liney legs and tries to force out a tear*

~*Rainbow*~ 10-04-2009 07:00 PM

*bug hugs to everyone*

Does my other half phoning me this morning and speaking to me for half an hour then before hanging up the phone saying "I Love You" mean that he believes me and not my stupid mates?????

Michaella 10-04-2009 07:44 PM

its been a few days..im sorry i havent been around..im still struggleing not to slip..but i havent yet, ive been blanking lately...hopefully will be around more.... hope everyones ok .

*hugs*

zowie 10-04-2009 08:27 PM

*hugs Gil and Michaella*

I've smoked way too much today, and I'm going to smoke more.
My throat will NOT thank me.

MammaMia 10-04-2009 10:28 PM

I wish I was dead.
This peroid pain is pure agony.
:(

Emo 10-04-2009 11:34 PM

struggling tonight ..flashbacks ...not coping ...:cry

[Fog] 10-04-2009 11:35 PM

*Hugs all round*
*Gives hot water bottle and a cup of tea to Helen*

I told my mum about my mh stuff today... It actually went really well. I told her about the voices and cutting and everything, can't believe I managed to do it now it all just kinda came tumbling out!

wildly insane 10-04-2009 11:52 PM

Hey congratulations Hannah, that's excellent *hugs*

Thanks Jem, am doing okay actually yeah 2 weeks free today :) hope things get better for you soon *cuddles back*

*hugs Gil* oh I'm so glad, it sounds ok :)

*hugs Arwen* you do not fail hun, hope you have a nice evening with your friends

*hugs Serenity* is there any way we can help?

*hugs Michaella* congratulations for not slipping keep going :)

*cuddles Helen gently* don't say that

Leaves chocolate eggs for everybody, hope that your all doing okay, loadsa hugs :)

Damnation. 11-04-2009 12:45 AM

PEOPLE NEED TO PROCEED WITH ****ING CAUTION. AND PEOPLE ARE NOT.

It is difficult enough to contend with my own mind and not go void again, so I don't need ****ers coming along, harrassing me with stupidly pointless IMs every few ****ing minutes

MammaMia 11-04-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana89 (Post 1544012)
*Hugs all round*
*Gives hot water bottle and a cup of tea to Helen*

I told my mum about my mh stuff today... It actually went really well. I told her about the voices and cutting and everything, can't believe I managed to do it now it all just kinda came tumbling out!

So so so proud of you <3

~*Rainbow*~ 11-04-2009 06:41 PM

*checks In*

Well it looks as though i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Its over!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended it becasue i coudlnt be with a guy who believes my friends over me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate myself i wanna die!!!!!!!!1 I jsut want to drink myself in to the next life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to cope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to die again

I AM SORRY :'(

MammaMia 11-04-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1544039)
*cuddles Helen gently* don't say that

*cuddles back* Thanks Han, but it's true :(

[Fog] 11-04-2009 07:25 PM

*Hugs Helen* Thanks, I'm so pleased that I finally managed to do it!! Got to go back to the docs to sort out my meds... mum said she reckons my ADs haven't been working cos I didn't tell the docs all of the stuff about voices, ocd etc. Stoopid me. I feel kinda awkward about it now but her and dad are being really nice. Just SIed so a bit pissed off with myself but there we go, it's shut up the Voice for a while!!

Oh Rainbow I'm so sorry to hear that *Cuddles gently* Try and hang on in there sweetie. Thinking of you

Hope everyone is ok xxx

zowie 11-04-2009 10:36 PM

*Offers Helen a hot water bottle* Hope the period pains have eased up a bit today.

*Hugs Serenity* How are you feeling now hun?

Thank you Hana. I just feel pretty **** coz I had a little slip up the other day. I didn't deserve to hurt, I was angry at other people.

*Offers hugs to Dayna (If she wants them)*

Gil - Sorry things turned out that way. I have also lost my boyfriend and friends recently for similar reasons. I know how hard it is, but stay strong! You deserve so much better! *hugs*

Banana (name? Sorry, you might have already said it but I don't remember :P) - Well done for telling your mum! It's great to hear that they're being supportive!

---------

My throat is absolutely killing me. I smoked 20 cigarettes yesterday, which is how much I was smoking before I 'quit'. I haven't smoked so much in a couple of months, it really ****ed my throat up.
I'm also still really pissed off that I slipped up the SI. It'll be five months in eight days, but I just feel like I haven't achieved anything. If I'm still slipping up this far in, surely I'm not 'free'? I mean, I've only slipped up three times in the five months. But the person most proud of me is my dad, and I don't think he'd see me as recovered if he knew I'd slipped.
I just want the cuts to heal and go away. :(

[Fog] 11-04-2009 11:16 PM

Hey zowie, my name's Hannah, I think I may have to be Hannah 2 to avoid confusion lol!

Sorry to hear you slipped up :-( I've been trying to stop but I haven't actually managed to go 24 hours yet... Urgh. Five months is very impressive, and the way I see it three times in five months is amazing. Even though you've needed it at points you obviously aren't relying on it and that's when it's a real problem. Don't beat yourself up about it, you're clearly progressing so don't let one slip up drag you back down *Hugs*

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:08 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr