RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 01:57 AM

nothing in particular has happened, my depression has just plummeted and I can't cope anymore, sorry for being pathetic and not replying individually
I'm looking at my safe plan my counsellor did with me today, from it I should either ring the samaritans or go to a and e, but I can't, too anxious to talk on phone and I'm just sat in bed in my pj's so can't get to a and e.
*shakes in corner*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:00 AM

*cuddles Oliver* I'm sorry you're struggling so much. Could you talk to your GP perhaps or even phone your counsellor?? Please try to stay safe xx

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 02:25 AM

I'm seeing my GP again on friday, saw her monday, she wants to see me once a week, also today my counsellor said he was going to ring my gp and uni welfare officer, mainly cos he has too cos I basically told him I'm a massive risk to myself. My counsellor is also ringing me tomorrow as we couldnt find a time to have another appointment this week.

*hides*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:26 AM

Glad you're seeing people & hope they help

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:41 AM

*curls up grumbling to self*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:46 AM

What's wrong Julie??

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:49 AM

they cancelled my appointment :nono: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i got all stressed and worried and psyced myself up for tommorrow and the canceled grrrrrrrrrrr

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:50 AM

i was going to get my wisdom teeth out

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:53 AM

Eeks. That really sucks, especially psyched yourself up. Have they re-arranged it?

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:15 AM

now it's not going to be for month i just want it over :crying: :crying: sorry it's like nothing i no.... sorry it's stupid

Pomegranate 12-05-2010 03:25 AM

It's not stupid if you are worried about it. Loads of people are afraid of the dentist, if it is any consolation, I also need my wisdom teeth removed and I have been avoiding it and putting up with the pain for about 18 months. I think you are very brave (but right) to go through with it. It is ok to be scared and apprehensive about things. You will be ok though, despite what you may think right now. You will be fine.

MammaMia 12-05-2010 03:30 AM

Emma's right Julie...

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:37 AM

thanks u guys *hugs helen and emma*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:37 AM

ooooo i can see an oliver

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 04:13 AM

and now i cant

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 05:23 AM

Firstly: Welcome to all new people who have ventured onto the ward since I was on here last night. *offers hugs to those who can accept them*

*hugs everyone who wants/needs & can accept them*

Had my last session with a psychologist today. A bit co-incidental that I was allowed to see him just after the date that my complaint to the HQCC would have reached the Director of Mental Health and that it was decided to close my case to psychology now that the last date for submissions to the HQCC has passed. Pity no treatment actually happened during that time. I'm sure my lawyer is going to find this interesting.

Mood is crap. Really low. Suicidal and full of SI thoughts. Just wishing that it all could be over. *sigh*

*walks around the ward to find everyone, hugs those that want hugs, and leaves a tray with no-cal ice-cream, chocolate and some tropical fruit on the table for those who want it*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 05:30 AM

hey hun *hugs*

SoMuchMore 12-05-2010 07:49 AM

*tosses confetti everywhere* I didnt really get to celebrate yet since i'm one of the first ppl that i know that are done with finals... So i figured id celebrate in here.

*cleans up and retreats into a corner*

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 07:53 AM

*gives laura a congrats hugs*
*waves hello to noonesfool* I'm Oliver
*hugs Julie*
*hugs Helen*
*hugs Kahlia*
*hugs everyone else*

*hides in a corner* I've been awake all night and I have an exam in an hour and then a day of rehearsals through to tonight.

Doikers 12-05-2010 09:07 AM

*Throws some confetti for Laura* :)
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs April* I missed you again! I have gotta start paying more attention :S
*SUPER HUGS OLIVER* I'm sorry your depression has increased , I hate it when that happens to me, I'm sort of in a bit of a dip myself so can relate. am willing to listen and try and help if I can :)

* Housing support worker is here ! * Hugs everyone*